Confirm trashing with Lurker

Previous topic - Next topic

McFly

It's always been strange to me that when I choose to trash a card from the supply with Lurker, I have to click "Confirm trashing". It just occurred to me that this is because I have "Confirm single trashes/discards" enabled. I suggest making this option not affect Lurker. Obviously it exists so you don't accidentally discard an action that you meant to play with your Oasis etc.; making me confirm my Lurker trash seems pointless to me.

LaLight

Quote from: McFly on 14 September 2017, 09:33:27 PM
It's always been strange to me that when I choose to trash a card from the supply with Lurker, I have to click "Confirm trashing". It just occurred to me that this is because I have "Confirm single trashes/discards" enabled. I suggest making this option not affect Lurker. Obviously it exists so you don't accidentally discard an action that you meant to play with your Oasis etc.; making me confirm my Lurker trash seems pointless to me.

Actually I don't have "Confirm single Trash/Discard" option on and the problem is, oh well, when I play on touchpad, I sometimes miss the card and click another card. Or I confuse two cards because they look the same. This happens: and this is what feature is for.