Malta's requests II

Previous topic - Next topic

Malta

Some of these were already posted in February, but I've updated the list.

*Customization. There are several adjustments we (I and the friends I play the game with) make in real life. It would be great if it became possible to tweak the setup more in the online version. Examples include:
Playing with max number of cards in the victory card supply piles even with two players.
Playing with more than 10 piles in the kingdom.
Requiring more than 3 empty piles for the game to end and only ending it when the top victory card supply is empty (i.e. empty Provinces don't end a Colony game)
Requiring a certain balance so the kingdom has both cheap and expensive cards.

*A way of communicating with friends in the game without being at the same table.

*Would be nice to set up some standard/prefereed options that don't disappear when you log out. It is frustrating having to set the select the same options over and over.

*Automatic copper play when Grand Market is available is annoying. I really liked that the old version didn't autoplay them, but that you could manually play them if you wanted to.

*Being able to select all actions with Inn would save a lot of time.

*Having to show Moat many times in a row in attack-heavy games is somewhat repetitive. An auto-moat feature perhaps?

*Undo is not as unstable as it used to be, but there are still situations where it doesn't work or even messes up the game.

Jacob Marley

Quote from: Malta on 20 September 2017, 01:55:24 PM
Some of these were already posted in February, but I've updated the list.

*Automatic copper play when Grand Market is available is annoying. I really liked that the old version didn't autoplay them, but that you could manually play them if you wanted to.

*Being able to select all actions with Inn would save a lot of time.

Second these.

Malta

*A "Keep all" option for travellers would save some time when you have no interest in getting rid of your Warriors or Disciples.