Quest issue with debts

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilwen

Hi ! I hope this is not is the known bugs, I looked and I didn't find this exact issue.

Anyway, we were playing a nice game with ambassador, and quest was here, and City Quarter that gave debt. At one point I have 4 debts, and exactly 4 to spend, plus an ambassador in hand. Then I pay back my deck and go for buying a Quest, but it wasn't possible, the turn was over, and opponent's turn.

I think the issue is due to the fact I have exactly my amount of debt, so that when I pay everything off, the program consider that I won't buy anything else. But this is not convincing, why wouldn't I buy copper, or curse, or prov that cost 0 with enough bridges/highways ?

Well, this was an issue I believe.

Thanks.

markus

If you still have a buy and are not in debt (after repaying), the game engine wouldn't consider your buy phase to be over.

It's useful, if you can provide a game number to check what happened. Your last rated games are here: http://dominion.lauxnet.com/scavenger/?user=tilwen
If you click on them, it gives the game number.

Ingix

I guess you are talking about game #7237746 (has all the cards/Event mentioned).

In that case, on your turn 7, after paying off 4 debt, you still had 1 debt remaining, because the previous turn you only had 3 coin from playing 3 Coppers. See the log of that turn in the attached picture.

Tilwen

Hello, OK maybe I did not realize that. Sorry then, anyway thanks for the useful indications !