Ban cards / Tune probability of cards being chosen

Previous topic - Next topic

sffc

There are certain cards that for one reason or another I would like to see either more or less often in games.  I imagine a setting maybe in the "familiar cards" window where I can label cards as either "banned", "less likely", "default", or "more likely".  Or maybe just three choices, "banned", "default", and "favorite".

andwilk

I would also like to see this feature, even if it just for entire sets instead of individual cards.  Having this bias option available for rated games would be preferable.

Ingix

Because this may not be well known: If you've created a table and have chosen "Select Kingdom cards", then to the left is a list of expansions, with a checkbox besides each (to the right are the individual cards). Any card slot you do not explicitely select from the right will be taken only from the expansions that have the checkbox set.

This means you can create a table with games containing Courtier and a random selection of 9 cards from say Cornucopia and Prosperity. So this is "banned/default" for sets. But AFAIK this cannot be saved anywhere.