View end screen but not be at table

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob Marley

So, at the end of the game, I like to spend a few minutes on the end screen, looking at deck composition and thinking about the game.  The problem is, I don't plan on playing again, and if my opponent clicks Ready, I feel that it is rude to make them wait without a response until I'm ready to leave the table or they get frustrated and leave themselves.  I could send a chat message that I don't plan to play another game, but that takes time and also feels a bit rude.

What I'd like is for there to be a way to leave the table but stay on the table, so that it is clear to my opponent that I am not going to play again.

LaLight

Quote from: Jacob Marley on 03 October 2017, 10:52:26 PM
So, at the end of the game, I like to spend a few minutes on the end screen, looking at deck composition and thinking about the game.  The problem is, I don't plan on playing again, and if my opponent clicks Ready, I feel that it is rude to make them wait without a response until I'm ready to leave the table or they get frustrated and leave themselves.  I could send a chat message that I don't plan to play another game, but that takes time and also feels a bit rude.

What I'd like is for there to be a way to leave the table but stay on the table, so that it is clear to my opponent that I am not going to play again.

In such cases (and I am not joking) I make a print-screen.

JW

It would be great if a well-formatted log that showed deck composition turn by turn was available after the game to anyone with the hyperlink, regardless of subscription (like the log prettifier for the previous online implementation).