Farmers' Market + Royal Carriage

Previous topic - Next topic

LaLight

I was able to call the latter on the trashed former

Ingix

Was that a recent game? I checked your rated games from the last 2 days, where those cards were not present. If it was a bot game you probably don't have the game number, I guess.

I tried to reproduce the bug in two games, but it worked as it should: The Royal Carriage is callable when the Farmers' Market stays in play, but not otherwise. Do you remember any special cards (like Throne Room or Procession) being involved?

LaLight

Quote from: Ingix on 03 October 2017, 06:10:09 PM
Was that a recent game? I checked your rated games from the last 2 days, where those cards were not present. If it was a bot game you probably don't have the game number, I guess.

I tried to reproduce the bug in two games, but it worked as it should: The Royal Carriage is callable when the Farmers' Market stays in play, but not otherwise. Do you remember any special cards (like Throne Room or Procession) being involved?

it was a bot game. My whole deck was FM, 5 RCs and Bishop, nothing else. I'll try to reproduce

LaLight

7417676 turn 20

when you play FM for $3, call RC for $4, call RC for 4VP and Trash, you're able to call RC for $1 and so on

markus

I think the actual bug is that you can Royal Carriage on the called and resolved RC, even though the RC was not played. So the engine thinks that the RC is still in play and lets you call it again in turn 20.

Ingix

I think it's combined problem of rules and the game trying to coalesce several options that happen slightly after another into one 'Player, choose form this list of options' UI.

With Royal Carriage (RC) on the Tavern mat, I played Embargo and correctly no option recall the RC was presented.
With Royal Carriage (RC) on the Tavern mat, I played a self-trashing Farmers' Market and correctly no option to recall the RC was presented.
With Royal Carriage (RC) on the Tavern mat (#7656495 as Ingix), I played Mining Village and correctly the game gave me the option to trash it and the option to call the RC. However, once I had trashed it, the option to call the RC still existed and when chosen, resulted in (incorrectly) me getting +1 1 Card/+2 Actions.

werothegreat

Similar: someone on discord posted that an opponent called RC on a trashed Knight