My Account Does Not Have Subscription Discount

Previous topic - Next topic

mrkeath

Hello!

Back in December I followed the link from Making Fun Games to link my old account to my new account and remember hearing that my past purchases would at some point be honored in the future, but at the time did not understand how.

Today I read a post on the forum stating that the purchases have been honored through a discount on silver and gold subscriptions.  However when I go to the subscription page the cost is the same as on my wife's account (who did not have any expansions in the previous version of the game).

Why is this happening?  What can I do to fix it?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Stef

Hello,

It looks like you are talking about the account "mrkeath", although that has a different email then your forum account. If so, your account was created on our system fresh, and then you bought a subscription for a month on the 12 of January. It isn't linked to an old MF account in any way. What should have happened is that you used a link sent to you to create the account. That would have linked it.

I did find a code from MF associated with your current email that provides Seaside though (username ZZBrent). Let's hope that name is familiar to you and just assume that it's you. I added Seaside to your account.