Poor House and Crossroads "reveals" text is incorrect on reload

Previous topic - Next topic

JW

I reloaded game 7748919, which I had played. The reload number is "game #7775448." The text for which cards were revealed by Poor House is incorrect when I reload the game. Every time that I play Poor House, the reload indicates that I revealed a single Hamlet. I noticed the same issue with Crossroads in a different game upon reloading.

For example, for Poor House: Turn 7: J draws a Village, an Ambassador, a Hamlet, a Necropolis and a Poor House.

Turn 8 - JW
J plays a Necropolis.
J plays a Poor House.
J reveals a Hamlet.

Based on a similar issue for Hermit (http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=2404.0), the issue may be that the most recent reveal overrides all of the original information from the game.

Ingix

Thanks for providing a detailed list of which cards caused problems. I was aware of the fact for Hermit, but Poor House and Crossroads are news to me.

After doing some tests, it looks like the log will be filled with the *current* state of the revealed zones (at the decision on which the game has been reloaded), instead of the state at the time the reveal happened. Hermit reveals (at least to yourself) your discard pile, while Poor House and Crossroads reveal your hand.

Notice that in game #7748919, when you reload it at the end, it claims that all your Poor House plays revealed a Hamlet. This is the *current* contents of your hand. If you reload at decision 220, just after the last time you played a Poor House (in turn 14), it will show much more cards.

Similiarly, most of your Hermit plays will claim that you looked at 4 Hamlets, a Duchy and 2 Estates, which is *exactly* the content of your discard pile at the end of the game (easily verifyable in the log as you shuffle your deck sometimes during your last turn.)