Log Post Game

Previous topic - Next topic

IceHot

How do I see the game Log once the game has ended?  The last turn always ends before I see the final purchase and sometimes it is not clear how that happened.  The game goes right to the score page and the log does not seem accessible?

Ingix

Unfortunately, you can't at the moment. A (semi-recent) change to the internal communciation, aimed at solving some connection problems that had been reported, made it happen that at the time the end-of-game screen is displayed, the log information is no longer easily available.

I (and others) hope that this functionality can be restored, so we get the log *and* the end-of-game contents of players' decks.

JW

Unfortunately, to figure out exactly what happened at the end of the game, or see the game log after the game, you'll need to use the "reload game" feature using the game ID. You can look up the game numbers for your rated games here: http://dominion.lauxnet.com/scavenger/

Instructions for using the reload game feature can be found here

Note that if you aren't a paid subscriber then the only games you will be able to reload in this way are ones with only base set cards (you can only reload a game if you have subscribed to all of the cards used in that game).