Bug showing number of cards

Previous topic - Next topic

ShaiyaCat

My whole group of 5 players just encounted a bug.

In our hands most cards were showing larger quantity than where there, and when cards were revealed (black market, sentry, ect) they didn't show on the screen at all, some of the supply stacks showed the wrong quantities.
A screen refresh would temporarily fix it, but it kept reoccuring.
game 7992215

Ingix

Thanks for reporting this bug, ShaiyaCat.

As you witnessed, obviously something went really wrong. It went so wrong, that I can't even reload that game to see what happened (it gives an internal error). Would you be kind as to confirm/answer a few questions:

1) I assume that was a 5 player game, and all players were affected?
2) I assume that the game did not start that way, but that bug happened after some playing time?
3) I assume Black Market was played often?
4) Can you list as many of the Kingdom cards that you can remember (Sentry anf Black Market you already mentioned)?

At the moment, the usual suspect is Black Market, which is known to cause trouble when the Black Market deck is reshuffled, but it may be something else, of course.

In the future, when you find another bug, it may be better to post about in the bug forums (http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?board=12.0), this one could go in "Other Bugs" or "Interface Issues".

markus

I can load it (it's 4 players).
I only looked briefly but I couldn't find a situation that fits the bug description.