Knight trashing warning has a text error

Previous topic - Next topic

blamelewis

Hi,
the warning that you'll trash an opponent's knight if you choose to trash your own is welcome - however there's a bug in the log for this - maybe it's showing a variable name rather than the text of the card name?

Screenshot attached...

Also - in general I think the interface could help make these things more explicit by phrasing it like so:
"You'll trash (opponent's name)'s Sir Vander..." etc...

- as with my previous thing about being confused at being asked to trash a card from (my username's initial) rather than the much more straightforward "choose one of YOUR cards to trash" I think some plain language here about whose cards you're affecting would help a great deal...

Thanks

Tim

Ingix

Unfortunately, the pdf has compressed the screenshot so much that the text is barely readable. I'll have to try this scenario myself.

EDIT: The text is (in my case)
  Choose a card to trash (a Sir Destry will be trashed if you trash CARDS0)

Presumbly, the CARDS0 stands for card 0 from the selection and should have been replaced by the Knight that can potentially be trashed (Dame Anne in my case, #8070785)

I agree with you that the inferface could be more clear in some cases, especially when it could substitute 'you/your' for the Initial. 

blamelewis

Hi Ingix,

yes that's the same text I got - sorry about the pdf - the screenshot was rejected as too large.. I'll open photoshop and resize next time!

T.