error message at end of Nocturne game

Previous topic - Next topic

santamonica811

Was testing out the new cards in a game with Lord Rat.

Game ended with me having 12 or 13 coins.  Got the last Prov, and I bought a Cemetery with the remainder.  This caused the game to hiccup.  Screen went black and I got a popup box saying, "Your client is too old.  Please Ctr/Cmd-reload the page . . ."

This was about the 4th straight game I had played.  So, no reason why I would suddenly get a "too old" message; I just feel it has something to do with buying a Cemetery last, or, buying a Cemetery after the last Prov.

Is this a known bug?  (Unfortunately, I don't bother to write down--in advance--the ID numbers for 'bot games.)

markus

It can be that something was updated. If you continue having that problem, let us know.

Ingix

I don't think it has anything to do with how your game ended, just that it ended.

I assume you started to play at a time before the new cards for today (Druid, Idol, Blessed Village) were added. Then when those updates happened, after the end of the game the server decided that you need to update the data stored in your browser, because as of now it is going to issue those new cards that your browser knows nothing about.

This happened to my opponent when I joined the queue just after the new cards went live. He simply could not see the new cards and asked why there were only 8 Kingdom cards.