The game restarted from the beginning.

Previous topic - Next topic

kakedasu

tokyo#8545206

The game restarted from the beginning when I submitted my opponent's undo.

Ingix

Thanks for the report. I remember reports that sometimes a 'simple' undo request set the game back several turns, much more than intended. But that was a long time ago. I've not seen them in quite some time. Did your opponent click several times on the undo button (but I guess you don't know that)?

Ingix

A few of those 'old' reports are here: Undo button went back 3 turns instead of one action. But the suspected culprits (Scheme and Black Market) are not in your Kingdom.

kakedasu

Quote from: Ingix on 10 November 2017, 01:02:20 AM
Thanks for the report. I remember reports that sometimes a 'simple' undo request set the game back several turns, much more than intended. But that was a long time ago. I've not seen them in quite some time. Did your opponent click several times on the undo button (but I guess you don't know that)?

Thanks for the replies.
It happened on turn15 or 16 or some like that.
To make the game restart, my opponent must have clicked on the undo button hundreds times.

If my opponent clicks on the undo button 5 times in a row and I only  submit it once, does the game go back 5 steps including my actions?

markus

Usually, you see how many steps a requested undo goes back. It's possible to request something like undoing 100 steps that would take you to the beginning to the game. But you'd see that when you accept the undo.