Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Autoplay?  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Toshimo

• View Profile
Re: Autoplay?
« Reply #15 on: 27 November 2017, 09:31:42 PM »
Is Gladiator slated for Autoplay implementation?

Offline allanfieldhouse

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 18 December 2017, 06:01:59 PM »
Is Gladiator slated for Autoplay implementation?

Now that I've had a taste of Autoplay, I find myself right-clicking on tons of different cards trying to turn it on. "Okay, I'm done trashing for this game, let's set my Sauna/Silver interaction to never trash."

Offline fisherman

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 18 December 2017, 10:08:26 PM »
Agreed, a Sauna "never-trash" autoplay would be really nice.

Offline Cave-O-Sapien

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 19 December 2017, 12:51:12 AM »
Agreed

Offline WhiteRabbit1981

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 05 April 2018, 05:42:40 PM »
Now that I've had a taste of Autoplay, I find myself right-clicking on tons of different cards trying to turn it on.
I was really sad when there was no "take all copper" autoplay for the counting house!

Offline JKRich

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 06 April 2018, 05:38:15 PM »
Still hoping for "next level" Autoplay where the first Hero can be automatically exchanged for a Champion, but subsequent Heroes can be automatically be kept as is. There are a few scenarios where one might want to exchange a 2nd Hero for a Champion (Diadem, Wolf Den, not wanting to gain any more treasures) but the vast majority of the time Hero will be a "Default Exchange Once, then Keep" type of card, as will Disciple.

Offline Ingix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07 April 2018, 12:37:17 AM »
I usually set the autoplay for Warrior to "Keep" once the first has been promoted to Hero.

Offline JKRich

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 07 April 2018, 01:13:22 AM »
My problem occurs when I want a Hero and a Champion (and possibly Warriors, too) but forget to set Hero to Default Keep after getting one and end up getting 2 Champions. I do change Warrior to Default Keep when I know I'm done exchanging them. In the absence of what I suggested I personally wish the default Autoplay option for Hero was Off. Of course I like and usually play Colony games (because of how I learned the game IRL), so Hero has more value to me than someone usually playing Province games which is I'm sure why the options default as they do.

Offline markus

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 07 April 2018, 11:12:48 AM »
The default option for Hero is off. The default option when you selected "All convenient" is on, but you can change that as you wish for each card.

Offline JKRich

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 07 April 2018, 07:10:28 PM »
The default option for Hero is off. The default option when you selected "All convenient" is on, but you can change that as you wish for each card.
I wasn't aware of that (or maybe had forgotten it), so thanks, Markus. Problem solved.