Flashing cards on trash/discard actions

Previous topic - Next topic

Elanchana

I'm shocked that I didn't see a thread for this.

Whenever I select a card to trash or discard, it will flash red or yellow several times before highlighting. This can last anywhere from one to over ten seconds.

What is happening?

Ingix

Thanks for reporting the issue!

I've never experienced this myself. On what platform are you playing (Tablet, PC)?

Ingix

Thanks for the answer!

I use Firefox on PC as well, and have no idea what you could be experiencing. Is the card border flashing (they are orange for discard effects and red for trash effects), or the card image itself? Is there an image of an "X" appearing on the cards?

In the options, what choice have you made for "Confirm single trashes and discards" (see attached picture)? If you reverse that choice, does the problem persist?

I'm sorry if I'm asking so many questions, but I still have no idea what is actually happening, let alone how to fix it.

dane

I also use Firefox (though on Ubuntu rather than Windows).  On rare occasions (three times in about 500 game?) I have experienced a flashing border when selecting a card, but on those occasions it became apparent that Firefox had hung and I had no option but to stop and restart it.  I've never experienced a flashing border that then stopped flashing.