Log at Game End

Previous topic - Next topic

IceHot

How do I see the log once the game has abruptly ended...

Client: FireFox
Game #: #8819402

I thought I was ahead by more than 10 points with no extra buy then I lost...could be I misread the game state but I have no way to tell.

JW

Currently, to see the game log after the game, you'll need to use the "reload game" feature using the game ID. You can look up the game numbers for your rated games here: http://dominion.lauxnet.com/scavenger/

Instructions for using the reload game feature can be found here

Note that if you aren't a paid subscriber then the only games you will be able to reload in this way are ones with only base set cards (you can only reload a game if you have subscribed to all of the cards used in that game).

tcison

I am new to the site, and would also like to see the game log, just to learn from it.  I am only playing with Bots at this point, but would still like to see the log as I also had a game... With a bot... That I thought I was winning and suddenly was at the end screen on the wrong end of the win column.  It would have been nice to see what I missed.

Philothea

This isn't working for me.

First, a random player joined my table and hit ready. So I tried again. I added a bot to keep random people from joining. When I hit "Load Game"nothing happens. It just sits there.

It is frustrating that after all this time we can't simply see the game log at game's end.

Luciferous

Did you click 'Ready' also?

Ingix

As of version 1.3.5, the game will put a dialog box on the screen when the game is over, that needs to be confirmed with a click on an OK button. Until a player does that, they can interact with the game as if it was still running, including looking at and coyping the game log (that now contains the whole game, including opponent's last turn if they were ending the game)