Nocturne and familiar cards

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamH

This has been said here before, but when I bought Nocturne the cards were marked as unfamiliar by default. I went into a game hoping to see some but since I play with the familiar cards feature enabled, I didn't see any until I went digging through options.

I get that you want new players to have only the first game kingdom as familiar cards to start off, but when an expansion is purchased, it really should have all of the cards be set to familiar. At the very least, put a reminder in the store saying that you'll want to set the cards to familiar once you buy them.

santamonica811

Thanks for posting this.  I had real difficulties getting Nocturne cards to show up, due to this (ie, me having the Noc kingdom selected, but not going into Familiar Cards and then selecting them).  I had posted about this mid-thread, elsewhere, and got helpful advice.  But good that you started a fresh thread . . . I expect that at least some others were as bemused as you & I were.

dane

Based on this and other comments I have seen, I suspect that for any future expansion Stef should add a login message (I can't remember the actual name he uses for it) to both explain how to add the new expansion to one's subscription and remind players of the need to update their list of familar cards if they want to play unrated games with the new expansion.