Disconnected and then Reconnected to a different game

Previous topic - Next topic

gloures

Ok, I donĀ“t know if this should be here or in Connection bugs, but I just had a very weird one.

I had just started a game and it was somewhat slow, at turn 3 it got worse and I tried reloading the page, I got sent to the login screen it reconnected automatically like it always does, but when I got in the game, I was, instead, at the beggining of a new game against another player!

Both games showed up at Scavenger just fine, I checked constantly for the first one and it showed up pretty much five minutes after my initial disconnection like expected, but at that time I was already half way into the second game.

game numbers are

8998444 (the first one)

8998467 (the second one)

Ingix

Not sure what happened. But the 2nd game was against the same player that you played before the first game. Sometimes, when I dabble in the tabs of the client and reconnect after some time, the metaserver will connect me back to the end-of-game screen of my last game, even though I had already left it. But of course it shouldn't connect you to a new game this way.

gloures

Yeah, it was funny that I was matched to the same person I was playing before, but not sure if it means much because there was actually a few hours between the last game I had played against him and the time that this happened.