Platform/Browser bug

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlueWolf

I often use my tablet to play on the site. I've run into two bugs that make life difficult in set up or play.

1. When setting up a table the drop-down boxes for setting the number of players don't open to allow different select. It's impossible to change to anything other than the 2/2 defaults.

2. In game play it is impossible to re-order cards in the pop up window (e.g.,Patrol top-decking order). Long-pressing a card causes a semi-transparent copy of the card to shift to the upper left of the window but you cannot drag it anywhere.

Android 6.0.1
Device: SM-T800
Chrome: 62.0.3202.84

I am open to suggestions of other browsers to use if that solves these issues.

Thanks!

Ingix

Hi, thanks for reporting those issues!

While I was aware of issue 2), 1) is news to me. I'll try to play a few games with my tablet, but there are a few technical hurdles yet.

BigBlueWolf

Cool. Thanks for the quick response.

Another one just came to mind, but this is more of a layout issue.

When you are in the window to select Kingdom cards and don't have enough vertical space, the dialog box for entering cards by name appears to be set to always be present and in this case it floats over the last few expansions in the list (Adventures, Empires, Nocturne). You can still select those boxes as long as you click a part of the box that is visible. But the last two especially are heavily obscured.

(And apologies, I did not post this in the correct forum area.)

:)