News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Can't use Nocturne

Previous topic - Next topic

buerokrat

I can't use Nocturne cards.
They are marked as familiar.
However on table creation when I want to choose Kingdom cards, the Nocturne set is empty. (see attached screen shot)

When I uncheck every set but Nocturne it gives an error that I haven't marked enough cards.

Can you help?

Ingix

Do you actually own Nocturne? In order to do so, you must have bought a Gold subscription on or after Nov. 16th (I think). You can check in the "Store" tab, below the line (see attached screenshot). Scan the sets you own carefully, the order they appear in is unclear to me.

buerokrat

Ahh I see.
My subscription is indeed older.
I thought you unlock it for older gold subscriptions as well.

Frankly thats disapointing. If you unlock it for new Gold members why not for old ones?

markus

Under the hood, each expansion has a small price. When Nocturne was added, a Gold subscription accordingly became a bit more expensive than before. If you now want to add Nocturne, you only pay the difference between this new price and the old price.

Ingix

Right, besides from the per-purchase procession fees for the payment provider, it doesn't matter when you buy. So if you now buy Gold, and choose the same end date as your previous purchase, you paid the same as somebody who is new new and buys Gold today for the first time (plus the difference that you were using Gold a bit longer).

Of course, the procession fees may actually be of a relevant magnitude for small purchases.