oregon server EXTREMELY slow

Previous topic - Next topic

SomeBunnyNewt1

It's taking a couple seconds after each card click for the server to respond.  Has been like this all day.

Dwedit

Yep, 2 second lag for everything, including chat

bf3890

Could someone post about the slow server on this Discord chatter? I seem to have forgotten my Discord login  :P

blamelewis

Cave-O-Sapien

Can confirm Oregon is slow.

Tokyo seems fine.

Dwedit

Stef

Yes it looks like 1.3.9 solved these problems, although I'm not 100% confident yet.

santamonica811

Los Angeles (in two different locations) was also very slow yesterday.  This morning, problem seems to have been solved.

markus

Quote from: josh bornstein on 28 December 2017, 08:01:19 PM
Los Angeles (in two different locations) was also very slow yesterday.  This morning, problem seems to have been solved.
"Oregon" is the name of the server. (There's also Frankfurt and Tokyo). Probably, you also played on Oregon.

santamonica811

Markus,
Heh.  I did realize that.  I gave my geographic location, since there are times where one part of the world is experiencing difficulties, and I thought that it might be helpful info.  :-)

By the way, I just played a few games (11 pm, PST) and they were fine.  BUT, at this exact moment, This site is very very slow.  As I type this, the letters are appearing on the screen, about 20 characters late (ie, 3-4 seconds late)

So, same sort of problem.  But for me, here instead of on the game server.

Hmmmm ??????