Subscription Payment Problem

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshinehippo

I have been a Dominion player for years, even before your company took it over.  My current "subscription" has expired as of today, and I am interested in continuing.  What is the cost in US dollars? When I press the "proceed to payment" button, nothing happens.
Please advise.

Ingix

I don't understand the question in conjunction with the description you give of the process. When the "Proceed to payment" button is available, you should have the required price listed, in detail, on the same page.

If you are asking about Dollar vs. Euro, then I guess you have to look up the current exchange rate. Of course, if the payment process doesn't continue, this is moot.

When I do it, the website of www.mollie.com opens in a new tab of the web browser (maybe you didn't see that) and I'm given the choice between several payment options (Paypal, Bitcoin, bank transfer,...)

sunshinehippo

The major problem was the "proceed to payment" button wasn't working; it did not proceed to a payment screen.  After trying several times, I waited a while, tried again, and it finally worked.