Purchasing Nocturne

Previous topic - Next topic

kumarpr228

I have a question about making a purchase for Nocturne.

I purchased a gold subscription last year and it ends on April 25 2019.  How do I purchase the Nocturne set?  I don't want to pay anymore money.  I understand that Nocturne gold subscription costs more then before it was released.  Could you just change when my subscription ends to account for the increased gold subscription fee for Nocturne?  Meaning instead of ending on April 25 2019 it will end a few months earlier to take into account the higher gold subscription fee for the new expansion.

Thanks in Advance for your help.

jsh

When you pay in the store for a Gold sub, it factors what sets you already have in when "upgrading" for Nocturne. In other words, if you just set an end date in a range you are already subscribed, you'll be paying just for Nocturne. This is not clear on the store page right now and hopefully will be once it's updated.

kumarpr228

Thanks for the reply.

I am still confused.

I purchased a gold subscription for 2 years April 2017.  So how can I get my account prorated for the new expansion?  How can I make this change so my gold subscription will end earlier but I now have access to Nocturne.

Thanks again for your help.

Ingix

Hallo kumarpr228, what you want to do can't be done by you. You'd have to ask Stef if he makes the changes for you.

kumarpr228

Thanks for the info.

What is the best way to get in tough with sef?

Thanks again for your help.

Ingix

On top of your page in this Forum, there is a menu, on which you have to click "My Messages" and then "Send a message" in the submenu (see screen shot).

Then you can send a message to "Stef" (don't use the ").

kumarpr228

Message sent.  Thanks for your help.

kumarpr228

Just an update.

Stef got back to me and Stef has already prorated my account.  Again I don't know if I am using prorated correctly.

My gold subscription now ends 3 month earlier but I have access to the newest expansion.

I must say this has been a fantasic customer service expereince for me.

Most companies would say screw you to their customers and say you have to give us more money.

So thanks again to stef for the great customer service and thanks again to the other forums members for helping me with my issue.