1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
I don't care about offline, but I would like playing campaigns against bots.
There could be some campaigns with special rules, but I would primarily like campaigns with standard rules, first against standard bots and at the highest levels bots that are tailored for their own kingdoms, probably with the help of simulators.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
3. A strong bot.
What I primarily want bots for now is for recreational play where I don't think a lot about how I'm playing. Maybe I'm just unwinding or have to leave soon, so don't want to start a "real" game which I might not have time to finish. This would be much more fun
if the bots played a few notches better, so that would be a high priority for me. But a really strong
general bot is not a high priority for me.
I'd like difficulty settings, but other than that different "play styles" are not needed.
4. Options for timed games
5. Options for undo settings
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
8. More translations (to what language?)
Not that important.
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
10. Option to hide the log
I'd like everything
to be seen outside of the log. When that is the case it sounds reasonable that it also would be possible to hide the log, but I can't say that would be important for me, because I wouldn't do that.
Yes please for the better visualization point!
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
I don't care.
13. Downloadable game logs
Nice, but not very important for me.
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
Not worth it. I'm fine with just not playing against them again.
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
Learning should be part of the campaigns, I think. It's good to play against bots when you are learning, and a campaign gives a sense of progress and you can introduce stuff in a sensible order. So I think there should be a free first campaign with the base set cards, with totally normal rules where act 1 is the recommended first kingdom.