My username is ElizabethRuth, and I appreciate this opportunity to offer feedback for a chance to use my expansions for a longer period of time. Thank you! So here is the feedback:
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
I would appreciate this, because I almost exclusively play with bots, but I don’t mind playing online.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
Yes, please! All the bots in the current Dominion play in basically the same style.
3. A strong bot
I’m not exactly sure what this means. If it means a bot that you have to play well to be able to beat, yes, that’s a great idea.
4. Options for timed games
Since I mainly play against bots, I don’t know that I’d use a timed game.
5. Options for undo settings
I really appreciate the Undo! I use it mainly when I click on the wrong thing by accident because the cards are close together – a mistake that only happens on a computer, not in a table game.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
I personally would not use it, but I still think it’s a great idea.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
A great idea! (I don’t know for sure that I’d use it, but if it was available, I just might.)
8. More translations (to what language?)
I personally would not use this, but I’m sure there are those who would.
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
I would like to actually see (clearly) what other players (including bots) purchase or gain, not just learn from reading the log. As far as cards that are played, it would be nice if treasures that are auto-played (which bots should do – not sure if they do) would all play right away rather than individually.
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
Yes, please! Sometimes, because of space, you will have to click or right click to be able to see piles, but it would be great to have at least a tiny version showing of certain things (Prince cards, for example) which you can click to enlarge when you need to see it better.
10. [Second #10] Option to hide the log
I think this is a great idea. I would use it.
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
I would personally not use this, as I don’t have an Android phone or device.
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
I do have an iPhone, but I wouldn’t play Dominion on my phone due to the size. I do play it on my iPad Mini, though, and the size is just fine. I guess it’s not an app, though; I just play it in the Safari browser. (I did have the MF app.)
13. Downloadable game logs
Personally, I would not download game logs.
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
Since I mainly play with bots, I have never needed moderation. (The one time I experienced chat abuse, I answered abuse with kindness, and the other person apologized immediately.)
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
This may not be needed if tutorials are available other places online. I learned to play Dominion as a table game first, but there have been times when I did an online search for how to use a particular card I was unfamiliar with. That was back in MF days, but I don’t think it was an MF website that had the information.
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online
Yes, I think this would be helpful – possibly just some basics of how things play differently online.