1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots I started on the MF site and loved the campaigns, though they were online. Even though I got stuck a number of times, I came back to continue playing. I would be happy to have this feature back and would use it, perhaps equally or more than playing with random-style matching other people.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles Interesting idea, low priority. Sounds hard to code what different styles of play are? Do you mean choosing supply piles that are more Attack, or equal Attack/Reaction or Duration? This doesn't matter to me though I might try it once or twice.
3. A strong bot. ? No opinion/don't need it.
4. Options for timed games Not a bad idea, but not important to me.
5. Options for undo settings Low priority. I read a thread where it said you can go to a point in the log and undo from there, but honestly I just hit undo a few times if needed and don't try to undo more than what I just immediately did. Just like live gameplay.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends. This sounds like fun, but only once you get to #7!
7. Option to invite specific players to your table Absolutely! What's been the point of making these "friends" when I can't invite them, only go join a table where they are and wait for them to finish what they're currently doing?
8. More translations (to what language?) N/A but a good idea.
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/... I'm fine with what you have.
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ... Split piles for sure; it's helpful to know what's under, especially when dealing with newer cards. Prince stuff becomes obvious fairly quickly, and I don't know Archive/Crypt well enough to comment.
11. Option to hide the log Not important to me/very low priority; I like having the log there, as it allows me to look at another window and then come back on my turn and quickly scan to see what happened.
12. Android app (or just improved compatibility?) 13. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?) Nice idea but I don't care - I don't play on my phone.
14. Downloadable game logs Don't care/low priority - I think this game is best played, not read. There's too much to do in life to reread old games.
15. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...) Not a high priority for me; never had a bad situation, thank goodness. Good idea in general, though, as there are always going to be troublemakers.
16. Tutorial on how to play Dominion Does this exist already on the Rio Grande site? Link there instead, as it's their game, and it makes sense to let people go there, learn more, perhaps even buy something if they like it enough. (Looking, it seems you can download "Game Assets" including the rules; don't know if that's sufficient, or if you want to link to the basic rules of gameplay? Just saying: don't reinvent the wheel.)
17. Tutorial on how to play dominion online. Tips and tricks to using your system makes a LOT of sense. For instance, on my mouse (PC) I right-click to read a card, but on my Macbook I have to tap my track-pad with two fingers to read the card. I had a bit of trial and error before I figured those things out.
My username is NBY. I would greatly appreciate another 6 months for free! I'm sorry your feedback got out of hand.