feedback, Dominion Offline & free subscriptions for old MF users

Previous topic - Next topic

SamE

Thanks so much for this excellent Dominion Online experience. I had backed away from the previous online implementations, but this one was effective enough to lure me back. (As such, I don't get the bonus extension but would be happy to provide feedback anyways.)

Features (approximately) on your wishlist I would personally appreciate:
3. A strong bot: I hardly play against bots because they play so poorly that it's an experience that doesn't translate all that great to playing against humans.
5. Undo settings: One that I would use would be a toggle that lets you automatically grant no-information-reveal undo's. Even simpler might be "automatically grant all undo's" like the bots do for if you're playing a friendly game.
6. Options for mini-tournaments: The simplest such feature would let two players play a series of games and display the number of games each player had won so far prominently. This would have been useful for spectators in the Shuffle IT tournament and in the Dominion League. More involved brackets / scheduled matches would be cool, too, but not that necessary.
10a. Better visualization of Archive/Crypt/Haven contents: I frequently have to scroll back up in the log to see what I put in my Archives and Crypts. Havens are a bit more recent but it would still be helpful to have them in the same place.
12. A dedicated iPad app (phones would probably be too small). I frequently play on my iPad in Chrome (or sometimes Safari), and it generally works fine. The main problem I have is that it's hard to type in the chat box -- the on screen keyboard covers it up.
13. Downloadable game logs: Bring back the Council Room stats! But perhaps more importantly, the logs should also be complete, i.e. include things like however many coin tokens were spent.

Other features that would be nice:
Replay mode (mentioned by several others above): The ability to scroll forward and backwards through the moves of a completed game to see how it went, ideally with both players' hands visible. I would use this all the time for dissecting my games.
Reset random seed: When choosing to load an old game, add a checkbox for whether the random seed would be reset. The most common use case would be randomizing starting hands on a preset board without manually typing in the cards.
Allow specification of Obelisk / Bane / Druid boons in loading a game. As others have mentioned, this would let you load some of the recommended kingdoms in the rulebook.

Among all of these features, the most important to me would be replay mode, followed by better visualization of Crypt/Archive/Haven contents. I expect the easiest to implement would be series mode (displaying the score over multiple games, which I mentioned above under 6).

squirezucco

squirezucco

1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
Yes, I would really like this (for plane rides and the like). Second highest priority after #9.

2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
Nice to have, but not critical

3. A strong bot.
Would be really good. Keep in mind that bots in campaigns can be more easily optimized to a particular kingdom than they can be designed for general use.

4. Options for timed games
Don't care

5. Options for undo settings
Don't care

6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
Don't care

7. Option to invite specific players to your table
Don't care

8. More translations (to what language?)
Don't care

9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
This would be helpful. I don't want to have to use the log to see what the giant trashed.

10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
Yes, please do this.

10. Option to hide the log
Doesn't have to better than it is now.

11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
Nice to have, but do #1 first.

12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
Don't care

13. Downloadable game logs
Nice to have

14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
No. it's fine as is.

15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
The ones others have created are pretty good.

16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
The ones others have created are pretty good.

I hope these answers are sufficient. This took far less than an hour. I bought the expansions on Jan 1 as a result of how well you have built this on line experience.

Psyduck

I also don't want any compensation. But as I like Dominion Online very much and appreciate all the work being done to make it an enjoyable experience, I'd like to take the opportunity to share my thoughts nonetheless.

Personally, I don't care very much about most points on the wishlist. The exceptions I'd like to see here are the following:

6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
Having tournaments integrated into the client would be awesome. Besides private mini-tournaments, I'd also imagine big championships, regular events, maybe a qualification system or even some kind of league system. Organising events solely using online forums would be obsolete.

10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
Yes. Not a huge deal, but yes.

Yes, as this would make post-game analyses much easier. Plus, this would enable Councilroom-like statistics, which were always fun.

Additional point: Achievements
Already proposed by Bbl, but they have also been on my mind for quite some time. Back at Councilroom, they provided incentives to try new strategies, play weird engines or thrive for records. I'd really like to see them here at some point.

Additional point: Challenges
I'd like to see hand-crafted challenges to achieve a certain goal in a certain kingdom, like beating a bot, gaining the most VP in n turns, gaining the most cards etc. The challenges should be limited in time (e.g. weekly) and, well, challenging.

Polk5440

Thank you for soliciting feedback. I had made the decision to not purchase any more months after my current subscription ran out primarily (but not exclusively) because of the UI quality, lack of polish, and pace of UI improvements. This would be solved by complete implementations of 9, 10a, and 10b; to a much lesser extent 15 and 16. 

An offline client is very important to me as an iPhone app. I would pay separately for it. Much less important if the client remains desktop only. For me, personally, unless campaigns were very compelling, I would not play or pay for them.

More compelling to me (and probably easier to implement) would be achievements.

I like different "personalities" for chess bots; I don't know about Dominion. More important is bot strength. I might appreciate a mostly money bot that always goes for well-defined big money + X strategies.

3. A strong bot.

I would like the bot to be stronger, or at least not get trapped with certain cards and take into account Landmarks. It doesn't need to be the most amazing AI ever, it just needs to not completely throw games when certain cards are available.

Yes! I would very much appreciate timed games. I have written suggestions for how I would implement a clock on this forum. 

I like the undo as-is for unrated games, but I view its necessity as an admission that the UI regularly fails the user. Better implementation of the UI and visualization of the unfolding game would reduce the need for many types of undos.

The one thing I would add is a visual way to undo multiple steps. The /undo chat command is tacky and very few people know about it, though it does work. (Improved documentation in Online Dominion would help.)

My personal preference is to make rated games more restrictive in the types of undos allowed.

Not important to me with one exception: if there are going to be sponsored tournaments, these tournaments and features relevant to running the tournament (starting player order, contacting opponents, multi-game series) need to be done in the application itself rather than dictated from the forum.

Absolutely. Not a big deal when number of tables created is low... but that's not what you want long term, right?! It's horrible be waiting for a friend to join and having to ask other people to leave your table.

Not important for me.

Absolutely! The slow pace at implementing good solutions for this is one reason why I did not continue my subscription.

10A. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...

Absolutely! The slow pace at implementing good solutions for this is one reason why I did not continue my subscription.

10B. Option to hide the log

Absolutely, but the game has to be playable without the log, first! The slow pace at implementing good solutions for this is one reason why I did not continue my subscription.

I would add hide and/or mute chat, as well. This does not have to wait until the game is playable without the log to implement.

Not important to me (I have an iPhone).

Very important to me. I would pay for the current version as a compatible downloadable offline app even without campaigns or better bots.

Very important to me, but I understand why this isn't a top feature request outside of, say, committed f.ds members. I can't see it being a feature that actually drives sales.

There is a load log/replay game feature already built, but it's kind of useless if you can't easily search for old games. I had high hopes for this type of feature, but it hasn't delivered for me, yet.

You are doing a good job with moderation. Hide/mute chat would be nice. An ability to report the user from in-game would be nice.

Not important for me to use. However, it is critical for a tutorial -- or at least a link to the official instruction books -- to exist for me to ever want to recommend Online Dominion to friends.

Yes! Or at least documentation. This is a critical feature to exist for me to ever want to recommend Online Dominion to friends.

theblankman

Thanks for soliciting feedback, here goes...

Don't care about this at all.

3. A strong bot.
I doubt I will ever want to play against any bot.

Meh.

This would be really nice. Specific suggestions: Always allow undo when no new info was gained; always reject undo when new info was gained.

Might be cool but I wouldn't prioritize it. Tourneys can be done manually by a group of friends, or folks on f.ds, etc.

This would make the friend list a lot more useful. Along these lines, chat with friends that persists past a game would also be handy.

I have no languages to request, but this is a good thing in general.

The animations are okay as is, better ones wouldn't improve my experience.

Yes please.

Nice to have but not necessary.

I mostly play from desktop browser so it's not important to me.

Depends what's meant by downloadable. Hit a button to save the log at the end of a game would be merely okay. What's really wanted is something like councilroom or gokosalvager.com, where there's a searchable and linkable history.

I haven't found any of these to be an issue.

Other:
The thing I most want is for you to get the ban list feature done.
Second most is game log history like we used to have with salvager/councilroom
It would also be nice if we could add friends or blocks at times other than right after a game with that person.

Edit: Saving/editing kingdoms for later was mentioned below, I would like that too.

PS in-game username is also theblankman

Cave-O-Sapien

Here's my feedback:

Little interest. I would probably play it if it existed, but it's not stopping me from subscribing or playing more than I should.

Moderate interest

3. A strong bot.
Moderate interest

Zero interest

I don't ever want to see automatic denials of Undo requests. I don't mind the current system, but I would like to see some information in the request about what is potentially being Undone.

Moderate interest. As others have stated, the option to play a "Match" of a few games against someone could be a nice complementary feature to this.

Yes. Presumably these would be private tables?

Not important to me.

Not important to me.

This would be nice. Additionally: displaying States resulting from Hexes would be nice (e.g. Envious and Deluded). The Hex card is displayed, but that doesn't tell you what the state does. You can click on it in the log, but during your opponent's turn that is literally a moving target.

I'm not sure I would ever do this if given the option, but I would like to play without having to click in the log.

Not important to me.

Used to be important to me, now I doubt its feasibility due to screen size. 

Very, very interested in this, mostly because people in the community will do Cool Stuff with the data.

Hasn't been an issue for me.

Not important to me.

Not important to me.

Rabid

Quote from: theblankman on 09 January 2018, 10:16:39 PM
It would also be nice if we could add friends or blocks at times other than right after a game with that person.
This is already possible in the friend list tab.

Rabid

No
Yes
3. A strong bot.
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
No
Yes
No
No
No
Yes
A mute chat option please.
Not for me, but yes it is needed.
Not for me, but yes it is needed.

Player designed "bot battle" would be fun, but low priority unless it helps with the default bot.
I would like to be able to choose "wait for sets" even when I have sets in match making.
Cosmetic upgrades, hats, titles etc.
Targets or achievements of some kind would be nice.
Be able to access the options menu during a game.
Ideally with /action chat control as well.

eulele

Hi Stef,

first of all: a very big thank you for your dedication to the game and to showing true interest in our (the players') needs and concerns!

General comment on how I play: So far, I have been interested only in playing against bots and I would probably continue doing so. So for me, it is not so much a question of online or offline, but rather a question of the payment model: I do not want to go for a subscription model with an annual fee. I want to pay a one-time fee and then be able to play against bots, no matter whether online or offline.

Regards,
  eulele (also my username)

Now coming to your questionnaire:

Yes, I would like to have an offline client to be able to play  regular games against bots. Playing campaigns would be a nice additional feature.

Not quite clear what different play styles are. If you mean different strengths of the bot, then yes!

3. A strong bot.
Yes, I would like that very much.

not required for me

yes.

Not required

not required

I only need German  :)

I would love to see an option to adjust the animation speed

sorry, I don't know those

I don't need that option

I don't need that

I don't need that

not required

not required. Again: I play against bots only.

not required for me

Not required for me

ConMan

Hey Stef, thanks for the generous offer. Here are my own thoughts on the matter:

Here are some features we have on our wishlist; please let me know if you would appreciate/use them:
This is a nice-to-have for me, not a must-have. I would probably play the offline client a lot more than I do the online one given my current circumstances, but if it never happened I don't think I'd wind up being that upset.

3. A strong bot.

I would like to see bots that are a bit better at handling the boards. Even if you just had fixed boards (e.g. the Recommended Kingdoms) and bots that were designed to play those boards well, I'd be quite happy to lock horns with them.

Not for me.

I'm ok with the current undo method, although it could use a little cleaning up (e.g. make it easier to undo to a certain point in the game, maybe try to indicate whether the requested undo is a "no info" undo or not).

None of these are relevant to me, but I'd be happy for other people to have them in the game.

I think the current ones are ok.

Yes. And better ways to interrogate those things (e.g. to see what both cards in a split pile do, to scroll through cards in the discard when I've played Scavenger, etc.)

I don't really care. And this is the second #10 in the list.

Yeah, I'd be quite happy to play on my phone if I could. Possibly with a lighter interface, a la Androminion or isotropic (or at least more in that direction to reduce the screen clutter).

Nice, but less important for me (I guess it would let me play on my wife's iPad).

Yes please. I would like to be able to see logs more effectively, and I would like to have external sites that could make use of game logs for analysis even if I wouldn't create those sites myself.

While I haven't encountered much in the way of problem players, I think this will become more of an issue as the player base grows, so I want a good amount of attention paid to the issue. Also, I think you need tools to deal with serial offenders (especially those who create multiple accounts), and possibly also efforts to improve the social aspect of the game more generally.

I know Dominion well enough to not personally need a tutorial, but a guide to DO would have really helped me at points (I didn't realise the sliders for coin tokens, etc were sliders for an annoyingly long time). And a good tutorial would help bring more players in to the game, which is good for the community.

tracer

Listed in order of importance to me:

Ability to reference games by something other than a reload number which may or may not work across versions would be nice for discussion purposes.
3. A strong bot
I think the latter falls somewhat quickly out of the former, but being able to be consistently punished for sloppy play in bot games would be nice - at least to the point where severe misplays from the bot could actually be considered bugs.
Set aside cards by durations is just generally necessary for gameplay - somehow incorporating it into the current duration display is fine
I don't care much about iPhone, but I think it should come around the same time Android if Apple cooperates. I think for an offline version having it on mobile should be higher priority than for desktop since offline is the only way I would use a mobile app and as a mobile app is the only way I would use online.
I would probably both use this and like it.
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online
I think a tutorial for one ends up being a tutorial for the other as well. This would be really nice for getting people into the game - maybe make it accessible without an account.
Would probably use.
I'll just stick this above the stuff I really don't care much about even though I wouldn't use it. It is more dependent on people willing to do translations than anything else, and as many languages as possible seems good.
Current system + blacklist is fine, one or two step no information being automatic would be fine, but further than that I don't want to watch people make attempts and undo - if there were some way to hide what they were doing until information is revealed I would be fine with all no information undos.
Current system is fine.
Current system is mostly fine - maybe have a report abuse popup when blacklisting someone and count these for bans instead of blacklists.
I very much hope that if this happens it can be turned off.
Near impossible to play Dominion without the log if not in 3 dimensions.

markusin

My username is markusin on Dominion Online.

I'll start off by saying that I am pretty happy with the gameplay offered by the client. At no point does the UI discourage me from playing more. In particular, the recently added undo and autoplay features are really great, especially when playing against bots as often as I do. I'd like to deeply thank you for providing this experience and for maintaining it the way you have up until this point.

As for specific gripes, I don't like certain aspects of the current log. In particular, I don't care for how it condenses treasures played and cards bought and gained during the buy phase into a single line. Right now you see stuff like "m plays 2 Gold and 2 Silver" and then "m buys and gain 2 Settlers, 3 Merchants, 3 Pearl Divers ...". It becomes a pain to parse visually when lists get long and discourages me from using the log what with having to jump around text in a weird way to let's say check if the opponent bought a Pawn. I think mixing the collapsing of same copy gains/plays with lines breaks would be great. So, something like:

m plays 2 Gold,
2 Silver, and
2 Copper.
m buys and gains 2 Settlers,
3 Merchants,
4 Pearl Divers, and
2 Pawns

Also, It's annoying how there is no searchable game history anywhere that gives the game ID# of your past games. The reload old game feature is a workaround for logs right now (when the game load feature doesn't fail to load the game) but there is no good tracking of game ID#s. Scavenger only goes so far back and only works for rated games, at least as far as I know. One has to record the game ID# of every single game played manually on a notepad or something if they don't want to risk not being able to find the game sometime in the future. Something like Goko Salvager would really be great.

As for the feature list provided, the short version is I prioritize gameplay smoothness and a more consistent bot AI.

The long version:

I would play it, but it doesn't seem too necessary. I think it would be good if the offline version could do a bulk import of boards to save using a text input. This can let you import a "campaign" set or a "boards of the week" kind of thing.

Doesn't seem too worth the effort. I'd like to see a better all around AI first.

3. A strong bot.

What matters to me is not that the bot is particularly strong, but that it is consistently permissible and doesn't just drop the ball when it comes to certain setups. Right now certain cards make you really just want to reroll the board against the bot because of how badly it plays certain cards. Examples include Torturer against which the bot voluntarily locks itself out the game by discarding every time (even when curses are out), Pooka whose Cursed Gold the bot spends with every opportunity, and Counterfeit. This prevents a player from gaining any sort of proper gauge on strategies with the bot's help when it comes to certain cards.

This doesn't interest me.

I'm not picky about undo settings, but it's odd how the play-all-treasures feature can be undone with a single undo step, but the other player can't easily figure out if the play-all-treasures feature was used because the opponent's treasures are always played one at a time. Goko/MF had that nice instant spread of treasures when an opponent used play all. This could matter if they are requested to have a play-all-treasures undone. Having it be clearer what would be undone if you accept an undo request would already solve the play-all-treasure issue I just mentioned.

I wouldn't personally use this feature.

I'd like to see this happen.

I have no request for an additional language.

I'd like to see gained cards by opponents being made more visible. If having the cards dance and expand to the front of the screen is too intrusive, then maybe just flash the borders around the supply pile from which a card was just gained by the opponent. I'd also like to see an option to have cards revealed one at a time when playing stuff like Hunting Party and Scrying Pool, which is currently seen when your opponent plays those cards.

Yes, I'd like to see cards set aside with Archive, Crypt, Prince and the like. I've noticed their absence and found it disappointing.

I mentioned my issues with the log earlier, which are an annoyance to the point where I'd consider using an option to hide the log unless I need it.

I wouldn't play on an Android app, but I might like to be able to spectate on an app. In my ideal world, an Android app would exist that has a dedicated user interface specifically optimized for spectating games.

I don't own any Apple products that have install-able apps and so this doesn't concern me.

I'd like to see this happen. At the very least, a way to get the game ID#s of past games, both rated and unrated, as I mentioned above.

I don't currently deal with this much, so I can't comment on how well moderation has been up until now.

I don't personally need it.

Yes, I'd like this. I still find certain aspects of the online client confusing, and I can't tell you how to undo back to a specific decision point in a game. There are probably other features that exist that I am not even aware of.

Thank you for giving us this nice opportunity to give feedback.

Melawe

Quote from: Stef on 09 January 2018, 10:33:57 AM
One day people bought Dominion from MF thinking they'd have it forever.
This turned out not to be true, and although I didn't think this was my fault in any way, unhappy Dominion players still made me feel bad.

Our idea was to compensate these users by giving them a choice between a year of online or the promised offline version. However, we failed to deliver an offline version until now, so this idea didn't fully work out.

I still really want an offline version, and when we get there the old MF owners will still get it for free. But this product does not make sense if we don't add campaigns first, and they don't make sense if we don't add a proper AI first. All in all it is much more work then I originally had hoped, and I now expect this to arrive in the fall of 2018.

------

I've come to the following decision: If you are one of the people for whom "free 2017" just ended, I am willing to extend it with another half a year in exchange for one hour of your time. The short version is "provide feedback and don't forget to include your username". Longer version below. The offer stands for anyone replying in this thread in the next 10 days and is only about expansions you once bought from MF. If you already bought a subscription for (a part of) 2018, I will extend it with half a year for the appropriate expansions.

------
Thanks Stef. I am glad this project hasn't fallen to the wayside and appreciate the work you've put into rebuilding this from scratch. No small feat! Now, onto your questions! - Melawe (also is my username in game)

I would love this, especially if I can build my own kingdoms. I'm not super compatible with playing with people since I have small windows of time to play in. Bots take shorter turns than people, in my experience. Bots don't care if I go AFK for a minute, or 5 hours, but people care a great deal.

If this refers to a previous iteration where there were bots like "Banker Bot" that tended toward having lots of money cards, while this was neat, I don't think it's a necessity.

3. A strong bot.
This would be nice, but I'd settle for bots that don't do obviously stupid things (like trash their entire decks). A few odd bugs aside, I think the AI we currently have is passable. If the offline version can have periodic updates if AI improvements happen, that's all a person can really ask for, I think.

Not necessary for me since I tend to play by myself.

Not necessary for me.

Not necessary for me.

Not necessary for me as I don't usually get in online games of this with friends (they just come over to our house and we play with the physical version), but when we did the online tables a lot while living in different towns, this would have been nice. We did try a game recently online and I felt really bad I had to kick the same stranger over and over so my husband could join the table, but the stranger was pretty persistent.

Not necessary for me.

Not necessary for me. I think they're pretty good how they are.

I don't actually have experience with these since I didn't have them as part of my sub, so I have nothing relevant to say about it. Well, I had sauna/avanto, so split piles I thought were fine. Archive/Crypt I don't know.

Not necessary for me unless I start to play on my iPad, where screen space is at more of a premium.

Not necessary for me.

Not necessary for me, though iPad would be nice, especially if it opens the door to buying expansions with iTunes cards.

Not necessary for me.

Not necessary for me since I play by myself instead of with people.

You already have this as a link to a good forum post. I don't think anything else is necessary.

You already have this as a link to a good forum post. I don't think anything else is necessary.

LibraryAdventurer

Username: LibraryAdventurer
Thank you for making ShuffleIt. I love it.

Your feature list:
Quote from: Stef on 09 January 2018, 10:33:57 AM1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
Only because I'm kinda poor, I would only pay for one or the other, and I prefer playing against people. So I probably wouldn't use an offline client.

Quote from: Stef on 09 January 2018, 10:33:57 AM2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
3. A strong bot.
Yes. These would be much appreciated. While I prefer playing against people, I often want to play Dominion online while doing something else at the same time which means it'd be better to play against bots so I can leave the game and come back after a little while without being rude.
Multiple skill levels would be ideal because I'm not that great a player. (I would often lose to Lord Bottington, but beat most of the others on MF about 70% of the time.)

Quote from: Stef on 09 January 2018, 10:33:57 AM4. Options for timed games
I don't really care about any of these (The current undo we already have is good IMO).

Quote from: Stef on 09 January 2018, 10:33:57 AM7. Option to invite specific players to your table.
I would sometimes use this when I want to play with friends, but it isn't high priority for me.

Quote from: Stef on 09 January 2018, 10:33:57 AM8. More translations (to what language?)
I only speak English.

Quote from: Stef on 09 January 2018, 10:33:57 AM9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
Yes. These things would be great to have. I like having the log always on the screen, but I don't like having to look at the log in order to tell what just happened.

Quote from: Stef on 09 January 2018, 10:33:57 AM10. Option to hide the log
I wouldn't use this.

Quote from: Stef on 09 January 2018, 10:33:57 AM11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
not sure. I might use it (I do have an Android phone).

Quote from: Stef on 09 January 2018, 10:33:57 AM12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
no. I don't do Apple products.

Quote from: Stef on 09 January 2018, 10:33:57 AM13. Downloadable game logs.
Yes. This would make games reports easier on fds, but not a high priority for me.

Quote from: Stef on 09 January 2018, 10:33:57 AM14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
As far as I'm concerned, it's been fine the way it is now.

Quote from: Stef on 09 January 2018, 10:33:57 AM15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion.
Doesn't seem necessary to me.

Quote from: Stef on 09 January 2018, 10:33:57 AM16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
I wouldn't personally use it, but I do want to recommend Dominion Online to other friends of mine who are more casual Dominion players, and this would really help for them to be able to adjust to playing online.

another priority feature for me: Ability to ban a few cards.

Thank You!

hockeysemlan

Would be fun to have, but not anything I would need prioritized.
Better, or at least reasonable, bots is one of the features from MF I miss the most. Yes please.
3. A strong bot.
If possible, but a variation of them would be more suitable for my preferences.
Nah. Not anything I would use very often.
Dito. I like it the way it is now.
Oh. Yes please!! This would be utterly amazing!
Why not? Sounds nice, but not as a necessity.
Nope. Not anything I need.
No thanks. Never forget Iso text version. (It's really nice the wait is now, the best part of the new client imo)
No thanks, see above. Completely pleased the way it is.
Yes please. More importantly: to be able to mute the chat.
Why not? But not anything I would use atm.
See above.
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Blacklisting works fine.
Not anything I need, but the offline campaign should be able to take care of this right? I think that is a nice idea.
Not anything I need.

Something else: I would like to have the option to play without VP-tracker. I also would like a way to custom and save kingdoms as you could in MF. Is this possible to arrange?

If you could fix 6, 2, 13 and my own suggestions, DO would be perfected as I see it.