I'm ryan.echternacht on MF and the new client.
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
I'd prioritize this lowly.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
I'm, personally, more interested in an open bot SDK that would allow me to try to build my own. I'd be happy to collaborate on this. (I'm a dev, and know Icehawk78, the King's Courtier dev, irl).
3. A strong bot.
I'd only experience this if I played campaigns.
4. Options for timed games
Hmmm. I understand the pain when the 15 min game you expected take 30-40 minutes. That said, I don't know how to implement this fairly. If this is turn based, I think everyone deserves a long turn or two across a game. If this is game-based -- every board is different, so I don't see how you do this fairly.
I imagine people ask about this for 2 reasons, and it'd probably be worthwhile to figure out which one is more important (and which one, if either, you'd like to address) -- am I upset because I wanted a 15min game and it's 35min instead, or am I upset because I think my opponent is playing slowly (especially if s/he is getting attack prompts which keep interrupting my turn).
5. Options for undo settings
I'm a chronic undoer, so I'd never restrict these options. That said, there are probably 3 undos --
1) I committed a whole action and changed my mind. If people want to block this, I think we have to accept it.
2) I'm halfway through an action and changed my mind (especially when it involves choosing things). I would like to preserve my ability to undo these
3) I messed something up technically. These are the most frustrating, and I think you're already trying to fix these. Not sure how to handle these.
If possible, it'd be interesting to implement an "auto allow undos without new information", but I imagine that would have a ton of corner cases.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
This could be cool. I would probably use this.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
This would be nice. In general, I think the friends list has a lot of improvements (smarter offline recognition, easier to start games, chat).
8. More translations (to what language?)
English is my first language.
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
This has gotten better. I liked seeing cards show up when cards like hunting party are played. Also, the log is a bit weak on these.
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
King's Courtier helps out here, but I think this is important. The enchantress improvement was great, but we definitely need more. Additionally, I still forget to call teacher a bunch at the start of my turn.
10. Option to hide the log
Nope, I would not use this ever.
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
I didn't even know this was released. I already play too much, so hopefully you don't release this
13. Downloadable game logs
Could be cool, and it might enable some interesting 3rd party applications. I'm doubtful I'd use it on its own.
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
I've never had an issue, so not sure how good this is (or how much it's needed).
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
I would imagine that most people play in person before moving online. I definitely don't need it.
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
If you know how to play dominion, I think you learn this in 1-2 bot games. I definitely don't need it.