I've used this name since Dominion was a free game on some guy's personal server years ago
I also already (painfully) paid for 2018, so a 6 month extension would be nice please! I wish this would have come up sooner before I had to pay
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots - Yes, yes, yes! I would love this!
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles & 3. A strong bot. - Yes again! The current AI is weak and even though I am still entertained, a stronger challenge or alternate strategies with my pre-con decks would be really fun!
4. Options for timed games - Meh, I don't think I'd ever use this.
5. Options for undo settings - I like having undo while I'm playing AI because they're practice games and don't count for anything. I think that undo should be limited to ONE when playing a live person. I don't care if you misclicked. If you're playing live, you should be paying attention to what you're doing out of respect for your opponent. I've always allowed one just to be nice and that's it.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends. - This would be great! I would definitely enjoy giving this a try
I think you should also give the option to allow players you don't know to enter your tournaments with parameters to block people that have been reported X amount of times by others or narrow down player levels to your specifications.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table - YES! I have been talking to my friends that I play Magic the Gathering with about Dominion and getting them on the same table as me to teach them would be awesome! Pulling out my physical expansions and setting it up is such a hassle.
8. More translations (to what language?) - Not an issue for me.
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/... 10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ... 10. Option to hide the log - - No offense, but the platform that MF built was way better. It looked a lot more professional. I know nothing about programming, so I don't have any clear suggestions for how you can improve it.
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?) - Yes please! I play on my tablet frequently and the browser gets annoying.
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?) - Not relevant to me.
13. Downloadable game logs - I doubt I will use this.
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...) - I rarely play live people because most of them suck, so not relevant to me.
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion & 16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online. - I think this would be great for new players to get them into the game. I doubt I'll use it.
I would also like to have the ability to save my kingdoms and load them quickly. I have them manually typed out to copy and paste into the select kingdom cards screen, but that gets really annoying and is a huge pain in the butt on my tablet. PLEASE add this feature!
Once we have an offline client, does this mean the subscription would only have to be paid if we wanted to play online against others? Once we own this software, are we set for life and will receive software updates like other programs we own?
I'm sorry I've been salty to you previously about paying for the subscription. I know it's not your fault. I appreciate what you have done and I'm really excited for the offline client! Thank you
Last but not least, since I play bots frequently, I'd be happy to volunteer to play test any bot ideas you have. That would be fun
I'm not the most amazing Dominion player, but I'm not bad