feedback, Dominion Offline & free subscriptions for old MF users

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopchopchops

My user name isn't cho chopchopchops.

Here are some features we have on our wishlist; please let me know if you would appreciate/us
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
definitely
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
I might play with it but I don't need it
3. A strong bot.
No, it's hard enough
4. Options for timed games
Definitely!
5. Options for undo settings
Definitely!
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
Not interested
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
Definitely
8. More translations (to what language?)
No
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
Yes, sometimes it's confusing
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
Yes, definitely. And also duration cards
10. Option to hide the log
No
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
Yes
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
Yes - also just making it easier to "zoom in" on cards, especially ones that are minimized
13. Downloadable game logs
No
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
I haven't dealt with this, but there should be some way to deal with these people
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
Currently, no, but I would've when I was new
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
No, it's pretty simple

An offline version/app is my top priority. Otherwise, my main concerns are with improving the AI. Specifically, they seem not to know how to use Bank, Knights, Lurker, or Counterfeit, and don't seem to engage their strategy with the special cards in the gold expansion which give victory points for special things.

Also, the website doesn't seem to tolerate auto fill - the login button often isn't available when autofilled, and this has sometimes been such a stubborn problem that I had to give up and not play.

PLEChicago

First, thank you for asking for feedback, and providing a 6 month extension of the subscription.  My (PLEChicago) thoughts below:

1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots  This is not as important to me as it may have once been.  I now have internet access nearly everywhere I go.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles  This would be extremely useful; just like playing people of different styles is useful and fun.
3. A strong bot. Absolutely!  Different challenge levels of the bots would be really nice.  It's frustrating not to be able to practice with a higher level bot
4. Options for timed games  I wouldn't necessarily use this feature, but am open to trying it
5. Options for undo settings  If this would mean the ability to select only people who play a "friendly" game (allow undos), I would like this feature
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.  I would be interested in this, but it is not a priority
7. Option to invite specific players to your table   This is a must!  Right now it is very cumbersome to setup a game with specific players
8. More translations (to what language?)  English is my native language, so no translations are needed for me
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...   Not a priority for me
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...   Yes, please.  Again, these are very difficult to see and keep track of, particularly when more than one is in play
10. Option to hide the log  Not necessry.  I want to see the log
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)   I am unlikely to play on my phone, it's just too small
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)  I would like the option to play on the iPad with a specific app.   The web version as written is very clunky on the iPad
13. Downloadable game logs   Yes, please.  I would like the ability to review games (and replay them IRL)
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)  Yes, please.  As things stand, it appears that moderation often has a significant lag
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion    This is definitely necessary if you want to grow the community.  It is too difficult to learn as you go
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.   Not necessary. If you already know how to play, the online play is reasonably intuitive.  If you don't, the tutorial on how to play will guide you

Thank you again!

zypherzen

I am here to give feedback ! I love playing, but, due to a condition where I get emotionally crushed when another player quits, I play mostly bots (I never checked but it would be cool if there was an option to replace a player who has quit with a bot!). So my username is Donut Chase, and here's how I feel about the 16 points...

Yes, I would play this! I can usually set myself up to win with the bots so the game has lost that adventure and challenge (considered playing humans, but, see above)

Definitely! I find all the bots the same!

3. A strong bot.
Yes! I would be great to have one that's less predictable.... one that would buy black market or kings court, for example, or have huge runs!!

I have been trying to challenge myself with speed games, or games with only a certain number of turns so this would be a feature I would use.

Yes, and to replay same cards?

6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
Might try it because it sounds like others would take it seriously too...

Ya it's kindof weird the way it is now... the player has to join your table... it seems backwards.

Not too interested, but maybe french. So, all the cards would be translated?? Wow!

Always appreciated. I liked the update with the glowing border, which indicates by the flashing colour the type of action. I kept trashing cards by mistake before!

10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
I use Prince a lot. The log helps for these things, no?

I like the log but also have a tiny screen so yeah, that would be helpful.

Yes.

I guess if it was a really cool game I would wish for this.

I have never had a problem with any of the bots

I think this would be cool to have for basics but also to highlight specific cards and strategies.

Yes for sure ---Sometimes I still am not sure how to see the full action I am doing, or how to see all the options. For example, it took me a while to see that i need to select the action from the bottom of the log for certain cards, revealing tunnel to gain a gold for example -but I guess if you hide the log, that could create a problem tho...

Anyways, keep up the good work -thanks for the subscription extension (if i get it)!

kez

I consider myself a representative for the middle aged players that are not particularly technical minded. I don't take the game too seriously, I don't have a group of friends that share my enthusiasm but nevertheless I enjoy the game a lot.

Not really of interest to me. I never play against bots, it jut doesn't have the same excitement as playing a real person.

Would be helpful to have examples of said styles

3. A strong bot.

I prefer the randomness of playing people

An interesting twist which would also help to speed up play

I use the undo option but feel like a cheat when I do so, because I can see how others may not agree with it

Does not really apply as I only know one other person that plays

There are certain players that I come across that I enjoy being matched against, so this would be good.

N/A

More than happy with the graphics

Not really sure what this means

I don't see why anyone would want this hidden

Definitely an app

As above

I assume this would be for the die hard players

Chat abuse seems to have improved, shorten the time needed to force the other player to resign

I believe a tutorial would be beneficial to new players. I was lucky enough to be taught by a friend who had the card game and lots of experience. I don't think I could have managed on my own.

As above

I hope this is of help

Kind regards

Kez (username)

dysgraphicprogrammer

I am DYSGRAPHICPROGRAMMER on DO

I might download this if offered, but I will probably never use it much. I really don't want to play bots. Maybe if it had some sort of hot seat or LAN play...

3. A strong bot.
Not a fan of bots. I prefer human play.

This is not my play style and I will check the box to never get a timed game.

A better UI for multi undo would be nice.

Nah. Not really my thing.

Yes please. Also the whole UI around manual tables is incredibly awkward. I want to name my table and have it's vital information displayed on the list. Also invite auto matchers. When nocturn came out I wanted to find a nocturne dominant table. I had to spectate each table to see it's setup, then clicking "leave table" did not go back to the table list. The whole thing is a pita.

As a pro-inclusion liberal, I must favor this proposal. However, as I am an english only American is it of no use to me personally.   

Animations are useless chrome and should only be worked on *after* everything else.

Yes this is needed. Information that I can see in the TT version needs to *somewhere* in the UI

I prefer to see the log. But log only UI like reactions etc, need a non-log location

I might use it but it seems like it would be awkward on a cell phone

I don't have an iphone and never will

I have no need

I haven't run into many trouble with bad players. I would like a report flag that does not block. Sometimes weird behaviour is explicable and only a problem if it's a pattern. I would like to flag first turn resigners. If it was just that once, then the doorbell probably rang or something. But some people are chronic quitters. 

These sound nice to have but are little use to me. I was on isotropic.

GaryofPgh2

First off I have to say you have done a terrific job emulating the game and making everything work correctly.  The only "bug" I think I have found is that if you use Teacher a second time it eliminates the effect of the first use, which I think is not correct according to the rules.

My other recommendations:
Make it easier to look through your discard pile to find a card to draw from it for Harbinger and the like.  (The same could be said of the discard pile but that rarely grows so large.) When one has a lot of cards in one's discard pile it is very hard to see the cards to choose the right one.

Sometimes you need to click on something in blue at the bottom for the log to keep going, like choosing which of several options to do first.  That's fine, but you need to make it more obvious that that is required (maybe flash and make a sound) because newer players can't figure that out.

The AI has some really bad blind spots - for example it never uses Bank or Tournament properly.  It also buys the last Province even when that means it loses! 

My number one hope/dream would be to play against a really great AI. I enjoy playing with humans but find it really slow sometimes.  The AI is wonderfully fast and if I want to play a handful of games in 30 minutes I can with the AI but nearly always win. My usual way of enjoying your product is late at night when I just want to zone out alone with the computer and not have to deal with waiting on someone else.
I am sure making a good AI will be tough, that's what makes the game so great!  It seemed to me that the old site somehow was recording all the games and using those records to improve the AI.  Perhaps you could set up a capture so that whatever side won each game, you could record what choices it made in certain situations and so the AI could "learn" over time from successful playing.

Perhaps make it optional whether to show the score or not? - especially against AI.  In the real game, keeping tack of the score is part of the game.

You need a way to look at cards you have set aside for certain things like Native Village.  If that already exists (other than in the log) I haven't found it yet!

I would love to be able to invite specific players to games, and also to communicate with people in the general "waiting room."   

Is there a way to describe what kind of game you are hoping to play?  Like which sets and level of expertise - or does one set up a new game with a stranger as blind as it seems?

I think having really good players highlighted to watch would be great.

Something else to consider are contests:
a. With a given set of cards, how many points can you get in X number of turns? 
b. A contest where everyone can enter once (using the Kingdom of the Day) and plays against the AI to see who can score the highest.
  ... maybe with small prizes? (or just "badges" of honor!)

As to your questions:

I don't really need an offline client because when I'm on a PC I am online anyway. But the prospect of campaigns is really appealing.   

This woudl be cool and a way to study the game, esepcailly if you coudl reply the same cards against a bot using different strategies.

3. A strong bot.

My number one wish!

I do wish people would play faster - maybe an option for people who want to play games with a time limit that you have to play a card in 5 seconds or something.

I think it is fine the way it is.  Misclicks need ways to be retracted.

That would be great but is a low priority for me as I don;t usually have that much time.

Yes please.

Not needed for me

I think animations are not necessary.

Yes - see my notes above but especially the split piles and your discard pile.

I would never hide the log.

Not for me

A low priority.  This could be a ton of work for you. Make the AI better first.

Probably a good idea for the serious student of the game.  I'm not that serious!

I think your system of allowing me to kick off a player that hasn't payed in a LONG time is fine, albeit maybe makes the wait a little too ling.  As for chat abuse, I'd just make that person an "enemy" and never have to deal with them.  Perhaps having a way to easily report it would make people behave better; I've never had a bad experience.

I think the forums do that fine.

Thanks again for a really great game!
GaryofPgh2

marky

Thanks for this opportunity and your commitment to making this happen. 

USERNAME: marky

1.   An off-line client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots

This would be a GREAT feature.  In a prior online version, I liked how the different sets corresponded to different areas of the campaigns.  Make the campaign interface non-linear and include an area for promos. The campaigns were where I really learned about the cards in the set.  Some kingdoms were horrible, but some were stellar. I didn't care because I was learning about the cards and how they interacted with one another.  In addition to changing the types of starting coins and creating advantages or handicaps, give the user even more flexibility by allowing them to modify a given stage within a campaign by trading out/importing cards. 

2.   A bot with a setting for different play styles

Having some variation like this would be nice.  Be sure to include a slog mode.

3. A strong bot.

Yes.  Something like this would help me improve my game.  I also wouldn't feel any guilt for retiring early when I am being crushed.

This is an interesting concept, but more interesting in a player versus player game IMO.

Yes.  I'm not sure what they would be though.

This would be great.  Tourneys should have playable bots as well.  I could see a lot of potential, such as being able to vary the parameters per round.  For example, in round 0, to get into the bracket you have to beat Lord Rattington on a set or variable kingdom and then seeds could be pulled from the score differentials.

Yes.

Spanish

Maybe, but get the mechanics done first.

Yes, this would help.  BRING back STASH.  It is frustrating to "own" a card and not be able to play it.  MF had this figured out. 

11. Option to hide the log

Yes.  Sometimes it is nice to remove the clutter.

12. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)

Don't care.

13. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)

Would like one, but again, get the game done first.

14. Downloadable game logs

I'm not that much of a power user, but I could see programmers using this to find bugs and it would benefit users who really like that level of detail. I would like a way to capture that final score page as a simple .jpg or something to keep track of epic wins (or losses).  Also, having a game odometer would be nice.  Maybe something you can reset as well, but something that would keep track of the total number of games played (in campaigns too).

15. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)

Sure.

16. Tutorial on how to play Dominion

General rules would be nice, but more importantly, some of the later sets are more complicated, so having some general set knowledge would be helpful.  Again, this another reason is why we should have campaigns.

17. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.

I thought the original one from MF was pretty good.  Enhance that a bit and lead it into campaigns again.

capitalzed

Username: Capitalzed

Here are some features we have on our wishlist; please let me know if you would appreciate/use them:
1. I have no particular interest in this.
2. I think a bot option for different play styles would be super interesting.
3. A strong bot would be good.
4. I do not need an option for timed games
5. I do not like having an undo button.
6. online mini-tournament could be fun.
7. This seems redundant, because people can go join your table.
8. I only speak english
9. I dislike fancy animations.
10. I would definitely like a better visualization of split piles
10. I don't think an option to hide the log is necessary - if anything we can just look at the trash instead
11. No opinion on android app
12. No opinion on iphone app.
13. no opinion on downloadable play logs
14. I'd like a difference between blacklisting someone for simply not wanting to play with them anymore vs. blacklisting someone in a more "report" ish manner. (e.g; slow playing, abusive language, etc...)
15. I would not like a tutorial

TyrantMum

TyrantMum here,
thank you for asking us what we want !

1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots:
   YES !!!! I miss the "kingdoms" where I could play the same game (same cards ) endlessly. It allowed me to not only get familiar with the cards but also to try different strategies to winning.

A bot with different skill levels ? being able to choose what skill level of the bot you are to compete with would be nice. Happymeeple.com's games have this feature & I like it.

3. A strong bot.
I can't fathom what this would be. A "gentle" Bot for beginners & a ruthless Bot for advanced players ? that's pretty much a skill level thing & would be a good thing to be able to choose, not get by default

Yes. I would like to be able to choose random live/human players by how quickly they play.
I choose to play with Bots more often than humans because they take too long to decide what to do. I would like to play more games with humans & knowing their skill level & preference for quick play would be a great benefit. having a time frame for the game to be done (like a sand timer, or countdown) I am not a fan of

I'm on the fence about this as I've found myself abusing the undo button (against Bots)
     On the other hand I have found that often I play so quickly that I don't realize that I've clicked on the wrong card or option until I'm 1-2 steps away from that play. I'd be very curious to know what the options for the undo settings might be.

Yes, again I refer to happymeeple.com's site which has this feature & I like it.

Yes, definitely !, I would even want a beginner's table and a quick play table as well as moderate & advanced palyer tables

good idea but perhaps determined by the breakdown of which countries/languages are represented by the players/members

YES !!!! The past few month or so the animation has been terrible.It's been like a strobe light & so unpleasant that I've pretty much stopped playing on the Dominion site & gone seeking other games on other sites because the animation is so jarring.
I've tried everything to make sure it's not my computer having issues, & it's not my computer.
and somewhat related tot his : I hate that the game ends without complete play through. Can we please have the option to see the game through to the end, & not just when the Bot/computer decides that the game is over ?

ah the the way that the knights cards & such are pretty good now, but being able to know what's underneath the Avante & such cards would be nice. That would be a change I would like to see !

Yes, that would allow for a larger view of the play table.
and in addition to that, I would like to have the option to not see what cards my opponent has played. I'm especially not interested in physically seeing what cards the Bot is playing.
Also along with that: when The Envoy is played I have cards pop up in front of me asking me to choose a card to discard. I would like to see some sort of indication that the cards are mine or my opponent's, as sometimes it is confusing because there are other cards in play that need me to choose which card I wish to discard from a selection of my cards.

nice feature, but not for me, would not use it, I find it too small to see on my phone
    same issue, I would not use this feature

yes that would be nice, also a Share button so that you can send your end score to different social media
sites

14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slow players, ...)
    I haven't used this feature, so I don't have a strong opinion, but would think Stronger chat regulations would be a good...encouraging people to keep the chatter down to the play & not the personal, the slow player thing I addressed previously.

Yes, I miss the old version that had the Kingdoms & didn't allow you to play until you went through the tutorial

Yes I would think you'd get more people playing . again, someone should check out happymeeple.com, their tutorials for their games, while not excellent, are helpful & I especially like that they are animated & require interaction

mquander

Hello! I'm an old MF user. My username is mquander.

General feedback:

- I like your client a lot. It's much better than the MF client. I think it's better than Isotropic, too.
- I was very frustrated at the start when there were no ratings or leaderboards, because I find ratings motivating. Now that's more or less fixed.
- I really like spectating games. I really wish there were an easy way to see the games that strong players are currently playing and join as a spectator.
- Seriously, thanks for such a high-quality client.

On your points. tl;dr: I would like an Android app a lot more than anything else on the list.

Uninteresting to me. I don't want to play bots.

I still don't want to play bots.

3. A strong bot.

I still don't want to play bots. I like competing against humans.

Seems like a clearly good idea -- it's reasonable to have a timer on any competitive game -- but I don't encounter players slow-playing me so it doesn't seem important to me.

Sounds reasonable, but all the players I play just graciously allow undos and so do I, so I'm not sure it's important to me or that it would change anything.

Unfortunately I don't know enough friends to care about this feature.

Similarly, I don't know enough friends to care.

I'm an English speaker so I am fine already.

As an experienced Dominion player and someone who is used to reading the log, I have no difficulty knowing what's going on in the current implementation and I don't think it would make any difference to me.

This one would be nice. I had a hard time with the split piles before I learned Empires and I always had to go look up what cards were in them.

I wouldn't use it.

I would use a high-quality Android app with multiplayer, that would be really great.

I have an Android phone, so irrelevant to me.

This would be cute but I don't think I would use it.

I haven't experienced anything that bothered me, so this isn't important to me.

I'm an experienced player, so this isn't important to me.

I'm an experienced player, so this isn't important to me.

Bekba25

Name: Bekba25
First of all, I want to let you all know that I think you have done an excellent job making this game work well online. Bravo!

Here are some features we have on our wishlist; please let me know if you would appreciate/use them:
I don't think I use this too often

I might tinker with this

3. A strong bot.
I might tinker with this

Not sure if I'd use this

It seems like undo is working well. I rarely use it, but I'm glad when I need to.

Sounds awesome!

Yes.

Spanish would be cool.

Animations are sufficient for now.

YES. Better visualization of all cards. My main complaint is that I cannot look at cards from my mac with only a track pad. I have to look up cards on random websites if I don't already know what they are.

Meh, seems reasonable but not that important.

Sure.

Sure.

Hmmm... not necessary

Slow players is the toughest. I don't like resigning, but waiting is painful too.

Seems like this is a cherry on top, there are plenty of ways to learn.

Maybe, but your interface is very intuitive. The only tricky things are subtle (how do you see what you have on your mat? It took a while to figure that out.) Maybe if there are less than obvious things, a little tutorial or pop-up could be cool.

Additional Request: opportunity to report bugs easily. The only bug I had was when playing Vassle, when a ruins came up, it wouldn't play it, even though it was an action. Reporting that to you in an obvious/intuitive way would have been helpful. I wanted to let you know, didn't immediately figure it out a simple way how, then forgot until just know.

ressu

Hi.

An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
I've been waiting for that though I'm not sure whether I still need it. I play the majority of my games against AI because it is faster. A stronger AI is needed though, e.g. always choosing Gold with Contraband is not good (could be easily fixed - even random would be better than that).

A bot with a setting for different play styles
Play styles yes, but not selected by the user.

A strong bot.
Yes (see above).

Options for timed games
Yes. I'd play more online games if some opponents didn't take so much time for their turns. Make it the default with a reasonable setting.

Options for undo settings
I think the only good justification for undo is an accidental click. Offer a 5-10 sec time window for undo. No multiple undos needed.

Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
That would be great.

Option to invite specific players to your table
Yes.

More translations (to what language?)
Not for me. But look at the biggest markets that need translations. I'm worried if the game will generate enough revenue to keep it alive on the long run if only existing players and certain languages are targeted.

Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
Couldn't care less about any effects.

Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
Yes, would like to be able to inspect split piles. If it's possible I haven't figured it out yet.

Option to hide the log
Yes, a must for smaller screens.

Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)

Yes, both. Should support phones, which might be challenging.

Downloadable game logs
Yes. In combination with a strong AI this could help me improving as a player.

Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
Slow players are really the only problem I've encountered. Timed games would solve that.

Tutorial on how to play Dominion
Tutorial on how to play dominion online.

Yes and yes. You need to be able to get new players on board. Even better, but perhaps just wishful thinking, would be some tutorials that go beyond the basic rules, e.g. strategy, card synergies, "antisynergies", ...

One important feature I'm missing is the option to save Kingdoms/sets.

-ressu

shizzar

Would be really nice. But concept of campaigns from the old version was stupid, the point of the campaign shouldn't be messing with game balance by making different starting decks for the player and bots.

Hell yeah!

3. A strong bot.

Hell yeah!

wouldn't use it

Don't matter.

wouldn't participate

would be nice

english is fine

would turn them off at once

it is fine as it is

wouldn't use it

wouldn't use it

wouldn't use it

wouldn't use it

would be nice

wouldn't use it

wouldn't use it

assemble_me

Campaign mode seems nice, I don't care if I have to be online to play them.

I don't care a lot about that if the bot is just strong enough

3. A strong bot.
It would be nice to have a bot that is a little bit more of a challenge to beat.

Blitz was a lot of fun in the Making More Fun mod. I don't think it should be a top priority, though.

There should be a table option to always grant undo without extra information which should always be active by default.
Maybe there should be a button which does the same like typing "/undo" since many people don't know about it, probably.

I fail to see the benefits of this feature.

This seems like an important thing that is missing, aside from the ability to send text messages to other players

Not important to me

Not important to me

10a. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
Split piles: I would have really needed that when Empires came out. I guess it's still really important to be able to see the cards from the bottom half.
Archive/Crypt: I'd also like to be able to check what's in my Crypts
Prince: I wasn't aware you're not able to see which card is princed. I never missed this feature.

10b. Option to hide the log
I'd never hide the log

Not important to me

Not important to me

This is what I'm missing the most at the moment

This seems fine to me

Not important to me, but probably something that should be available

Not important to me, but probably something that should be available

Rok

Hi Stef,

My username is Rok.

I left my comments at the end of this cut and paste section, but I will try to address each issue independently.

1. Try to keep it short & concise
2. Try to describe your own personal wishes, not what you think is best for others.
3. Please make actual points in these posts (instead of refering to earlier posts making points)

I really don't know what a "campaign" is.  If you mean a game against a bot without going online, that would be helpful to me.  I just play the game one on one with a single bot.

I would like that.

3. A strong bot.

Varying strengths of bots would be great. 

I don't play against other players, but I imagine that would be helpful if you were playing against a slow player.

I don't know what that means.

I don't play against friends in online Dominion.  I do play the regular card game at parties, but I really prefer playing against other players in person rather than online.  Although the online version is much much quicker, and I like that.

I wouldn't use that.

I only speak English, or U.S. English, or whatever you call it.

I think it is fine the way it is.

Yeah, I guess that stuff would be good.  I really don't understand what all that means, though.

I don't really need that.  My screen is big and the log is fine.

I only play the game on my PC (Windows 10.)  I don't play games on my phone.

I don't have an iPhone, but I do play the game on my iPad (Air).  I really liked when I could play it on my iPad.

I don't think I would use that.

I'm probably the slow player--that's why I like play against the bots they don't get upset.

I pretty much know how to play the game.

16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online

Yep, that would be helpful.

One of the things I missed was having a rating that went up and down depending on how well I did in matches--both against the bots, and against real players.  I don't think you have that now, do you?

If you had some tournaments that might spark my interest in playing against others--I might even learn how to play faster.

The following is the part I wrote first before answering the above questions.  (Thanks for this opportunity to give feedback.)

Hi Stef,

My username is Rok

Pretty much the only thing I do with online Dominion is to play me vs. one bot and try to beat it.  I usually win, but not always.  It is kind of a zen/meditation thing for me. Kind of like doing a crossword or a sudoku  I like to use all the cards, but lately, there has been a very limited number of cards that come up and I don't know why.

I presume that's happening because I need to pay again, but I've received no communication from you folks in my e-mail or anywhere else--at least not any that I've found.  That is, until I saw the message about the free 6 months for some feedback.

When you folks took over about a year ago, I thought that the format was not as good as the other company's format, but that was mostly because I was used to the old interface.  I now do just fine with your interface, but basically I would just like it to be easy to log in, easy to pay you folks whatever you need to keep it going, and get the new cards whenever they are produced.

I really like that you brought a bunch of new cards to the game when you initially took over.  For the most part, the game plays well, especially for my limited use.

If there was some way to contact you folks through the game for problems--like the same small group of cards coming up all the time, that would be a helpful addition.

Above this I cut and pasted your original list of the issues you wanted addressed.  I'll go back and try to answer those withing the text I copied and pasted.

Thanks for letting us give feedback.

For the most part I'm happy with your service, but I really am not a heavy user.

......Rok