Thanks for the offer.
Great game, huge fan!
See my reply below:
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
This would be great, most of what I do is play bots online anyway. Would be great in a tablet (IOS) app or desktop (Windows) program
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
Had this before, and it was great for variety, helps develop against differing styles, and makes it more playable.
3. A strong bot.
Would love this!!! A serious challenge, and even the ability to replay the same kingdom to learn and test different approaches
4. Options for timed games
Great idea online to keep things moving, maybe a little grace up front, an opportunity to review cards before starting though.
5. Options for undo settings
Indifferent here, shouldn't be needed, but helpful for rookies.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
Not my thing, but could develop interest if allowed to be self administered (by users who set them up)
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
Much missed option, my friends don't play online with me anymore because this is missing
8. More translations (to what language?)
English is the only one I use, but would want to play against the best from other languages.
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
As long as it doesn't slow things down, for older clients or not perfect network speed. Would also not want a delay in starting, to load stuff...
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
Not high on my priority list, but all such minor improvements are noticed and appreciated!
10. Option to hide the log
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
I am iPhone
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
Space is an issue, so it needs to be smartly implemented to make it more usable. But would be great!
13. Downloadable game logs
Nice to have, not essential.
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
Timed games / turns should address the speed issue. I have not experienced an issue with abuse, frustration at time:) but that is somewhat satisfying...
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
Just a simple one for newcomers, but campaigns would be more appreciated. They are a good way to learn new cards etc...
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.