feedback, Dominion Offline & free subscriptions for old MF users

Previous topic - Next topic

jurassicsnark

username is jurassicsnark.
Thanks for asking, Stef. I have to say that the current incarnation is by far the best one since Isotropic — thank you for that.
As for your question, I will group into 5 priority categories: highest, high, medium, low, none

/ HIGHEST
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots — I travel constantly and would love to be able to play offline when I'm stuck on planes for hours.

/ HIGH
3. A strong bot. — I guess this depends on your definition of "strong." I'd be happy with a bot who can play the cards right — for instance, currently the bot will buy Banks, but will not play them after other coins, etc...
7. Option to invite specific players to your table — I'd really like to be able to play with my friends.

/ MEDIUM
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
4. Options for timed games
5. Options for undo settings
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)

/ LOW
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...

/ NONE
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
8. More translations (to what language?)
10. Option to hide the log — I will never hide the log.
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
13. Downloadable game logs
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.

ROGAVKA

Hi,

thanks for great year of online Dominion, hope many others to come.

Username is ROGAVKA. My thoughts on features with personal priorities.

1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots

Really have no interest in this one. Lowest priority for me.

I guess just a strong bot would be fine. I don't think many play styles may be implemented easily; and I don't think they would be competitive on many boards.
Of course, I see how it's easier to implement than a strong bot. If a strong bot isn't viable option, playstyle bots are better than one weak bot we have now.
Priority low.

3. A strong bot.

Now and then after being crushed, I like to replay a board, and rectify some mistakes. Of course I'd like the best possible bot here. This is really my only use for bot, so priority medium.

I don't think it's a solution to slowplay (if intended). I wouldn't play a timed game (i mean, more timed than now), so lowest priority anyway.

Fast and easy way to request multiple undos would be very nice - it's not nice to realize that before I send undo request my opponent will be in the middle of their turn. Priority medium.

6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.

Don't think I'll ever find a use for this one. Low priority.

7. Option to invite specific players to your table

I think that once me and my friend are online it's pretty easy to arrange the game now. While one of us is offline this option won't help obviously. Lowest priority.

Already got Russian, so lowest priority I guess. Must note here, that I've recently accidentally took a look at Russian translation and i believe it can be improved significantly, but I really don't think translating online boardgames to non-english languages is essential.

Pff, don't care really. Lowest priority.

10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...

I think the full text of every card-shaped thing used in the game should be easily obtained via interface at any time. See split piles, castles+knights (don't remember how right-click on them is implemented now), all boons, all hexes etc. I believe the same is true for every bit of information i can get by rules, including archive/crypt/price etc.
Now I'm not sure all of the following belongs here, but i can't find more suitable paragraph.
I've read of issues, like when it's not clear which card you're working with in clean-up phase. I've never ran into such problems, but I would be frustrated to encounter one. I think these things should be properly visualized.
I really think that all actions via clicking in log (tunnel, urchin etc many of them) should be replaced with something else. It's a matter of clarity, usability and good taste. I also think that one shouldn't mouseover username to get any information about durations, set-aside cards et cetera. It's very unclear that it's the only correct way to do this.

All of these seem the highest priority for me.

10. Option to hide the log

Would never use it, lowest priority.

An app would be nice. Medium priority.

Despise everything apple-shaped, lowest priority.

Easier log parsing may appear useful for me one day, but i've never wished for it so far. Low priority.

Hanging around 56-57 for last months I haven't encountered slowplayers for a while. Abusive language and luck-complaints just make me smile. But anyway, if I ever encounter a slowplayer I want to be 100% sure that a couple of screenshots and report to mod would be enough to ban him. If this is how the system works now, I'm fine, otherwise high priority.

15/16.

You asked only about personal wishes, so I don't need these and priority is lowest. However, I really think that these should be there for new players and it's high priority for the platform itself.

As you may notice, I'm mostly fine with the platform as it is. Good luck!

johnwhy

Username is johnwhy

Here are my wishes, from most important to less. I didn't mention the other points : not important or not relevant to me.

That's my number one wish, since I'm enjoying to play against bot(s) while traveling.

2.3. A stronger bot with a setting for different play styles
Actually, a bot able to change play style during a game would be better.

Would appreciate that option and not to have to click in the log to choose the order of actions when starting a turn (Box in the main window)

All piles, reserve, effects or duration card should appear in the main window, between turns, and so on.

Needed. It's always odd to kick a player you don't know while waiting for your regular partners.

French would be welcomed...

My last wish on the list, with the translation in french : could be welcome for newbies, when they are not in front of you around the table !

sesame panda

Overall, I like this client a lot. Username is sesame panda.

=============

Options I would like to see and should be easy to implement:

-- Just the slow players part. Maybe an option to filter for only players that play faster, or a matchmaking system that groups people of similar playing speed together? I don't encounter slow players too often but I find them annoying.

Options I would like to see:

As a collection,
3. A strong bot.
12. iPhone app

I think if all of these were present then I would download the app and play when I'm away from wifi. However, the campaign/offline would only be interesting if the bots are sufficiently challenging. For me (rank score ~50), that will be harder, and it might not be worth the time to implement.

Re: the strong bot, do you guys know about Provincial? This is going to be my most "serious" recommendation:

https://graphics.stanford.edu/~mdfisher/projects.html

I know of the author of this work from college. This AI is fairly strong, but it has to be pretrained on the kingdom. It might be good in a "kingdom of the day" type challenge, or might especially be good for the campaigns. The AI only comes in on the buy priorities, I think its play rules are straightforward, so it's mostly relegated to big money type strategies, which admittedly are weaker these days. It would effectively force you into going for stronger engines. I don't know what the reuse/restrictions/licensing would be like, but the author is obviously a Dominion fan so maybe you can find some common interests.

Might be interesting:

Not important to me personally:

synitiro

Here are some features we have on our wishlist; please let me know if you would appreciate/use them:

I would not use

I will probably use it

3. A strong bot.

I will probably use it

Use

I will probably use it

I would not use

Use

Certainly Use (to Japanese)

I will probably use it

I will probably use it

I will probably use it

I will probably use it

not use

Certainly use

I will probably use it

I will probably use it

I will probably use it

majiponi

This is the translation of a post in Japanese subthread.

Quote from: Mitarasi dango on 15 January 2018, 02:47:43 PM
ストーリーモードは作って欲しいです。
スマートフォンで出来るようにして下さい。
分割のカードや城カード等の一番上以外も見れるようにして下さい。
あとBGMや効果音なども付けて欲しいです。
壁画とかを増やしてほしい、きれいな景色とかの壁画が選びたいです。
ドミニオンオンラインのチュートリアルが無いと細かい設定が
分からないので是非作ってください。

1. I wanna play Story Mode.
11.12. Please let me play on Smartphones.
10. Let me check a card other than what is on top of piles.
17. Background musics and more sound effects are welcomed.
18. More background pictures. I want to choose beautiful scenery one.

16. Please make an Online tutorial so that I can switch on/off specific options I cannot understand well.

SaintO

I'm honestly not interested at this point in playing campaigns against bots. I very much like engaging another person.

See #1

3. A strong bot.
See #1

Intriguing. If this was implemented, I'd like the option of a "fast turn" timer rather than a "fast game" timer. Encouraging fast (if perhaps suboptimal) play offers a good challenge in the early game and helps keep things moving/end the game quickly. Smooth, rapid cycling through games is one of the aspects I like most about the current implementation.

I'd like to see a "auto undo approval" for non "+ x card" or "look at" abilities as misclicks are often and would be magnified with the above "fast turn" play mode, if enabled.

Sounds interesting. I could see this helping to get some of my friends to play (who don't currently) but only if subscriptions were only necessary for one player at the table. Otherwise I don't see them getting into the online implementation.

Yes, it's very frustrating right now to try and set up tables when two (or more) specific people are trying to get a game together.

I'm a stupid American who only speaks English fluently, so this wouldn't provide me any real benefit.

I'd most likely end up turning them off.

I think anything that helps better (faster/easier/clearer) visualize the game state is a worthwhile endeavor. Some of the mixed effects right now that require clicking on a small line in the game log vs. having a pop up to the right side is annoying, more so because of the inconsistency. The pop up buttons (e.g. Courtier) are clear and obvious so if you can implement them across the board for all cards (e.g. duration cards), that would be awesome.

I'm an iOS user.

I'd be very interested to see how well this could work on an iPhone 7 screen. I'm concerned it'd be very crowded, but maybe it's doable.

I could see me getting interested in this but it's not a huge priority to me.

Chat abuse is something I've been lucky enough to not have to deal with very much (<5 times I think in hundreds of games), but that's pretty much an auto-ban for me if someone doesn't have the basic decency to be civil. I will state that it may be worthwhile to have some clearly called out "table etiquette" guidelines as I found out that apparently I'm occasionally making a faux pas without intent. Specifically, at least according to one decently ranked opponent (60+) I played, it's rude to admit almost certain defeat via "gg" but continue to play out the game.

I don't need it.

I don't need it.

jsh

Quote from: johnwhy on 15 January 2018, 04:33:29 PM
Username is johnwhy

Here are my wishes, from most important to less. I didn't mention the other points : not important or not relevant to me.

That's my number one wish, since I'm enjoying to play against bot(s) while traveling.

2.3. A stronger bot with a setting for different play styles
Actually, a bot able to change play style during a game would be better.

Would appreciate that option and not to have to click in the log to choose the order of actions when starting a turn (Box in the main window)

All piles, reserve, effects or duration card should appear in the main window, between turns, and so on.

Needed. It's always odd to kick a player you don't know while waiting for your regular partners.

French would be welcomed...

My last wish on the list, with the translation in french : could be welcome for newbies, when they are not in front of you around the table !

French is coming soon. (Also traditional Chinese)

DemonGenius

Username: DemonGenius

• An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
    This would be nice, but campaigns have limited enjoyment. How about the ability for the players to create custom campaigns?

• A bot with a setting for different play styles
    Yes, it gets boring when you can predict what the bot is going to do, or when the bot isn't smart enough to leverage a particular quirk of the kingdom.

• A strong bot.
    Yes, possibly modeled after patterns of top players?

• Options for timed games
    As long as the game defaults to no actions/buys/nights if time runs out. Not sure how this works when choosing between different duration effects, I suppose the game can make it in the order they print in.

• Options for undo settings
    No opinion, I like the undos the way they are, rarely use them anyway as I like to factor in my own stupidity/mistakes in the game.

• Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
    This would be a great addition, do it!

• Option to invite specific players to your table
    Sure.

• More translations (to what language?)
    I'd like to see French.

• Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
    Yes, I like the animations better in the previous version. I'm getting used to the Shuffle interface, but it needs to make game states and card descriptions more intuitive to display. For a card in the game that isn't in a kingdom pile, it's difficult to see what it is unless it's in the log (lot's of scrolling), in the trash, or in play. There also needs to be an elegant way for the game to work in various screen sizes/

• Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
    Yes, there should be a way to see the description of a card in the lower half of the split pile but without exposing the order of those cards (like the Knights)

• Option to hide the log
    Yes, but I think the log can be prettied up some and made quicker to navigate.

• Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
    An Android app would be ideal for me, I only play Dominion on my laptop currently.

• iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
    I don't have an iPhone but an iApp should be created as well.

• Downloadable game logs
    Please, and with end game statistics.

• Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
    Yes, there are some characters in the game that start getting abusive because they don't like to lose. But the slow playing issue is one I can't really escape as I live rurally and suffer with a 1.5 Mbps rate along attenuated phone lines (at least for now).

• Tutorial on how to play Dominion
    Sure, the learning curve can be a bit much for some.

• Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
    Sure, same as above.

I'd also like to see support for currencies (or at least a conversion) other than the Euro, and the ability to pay for subscriptions in native currencies (within reason, I understand getting into the conversion business can be costly). I'd also like better visibility into the cards I'm able to play and how much my subscription would be based on my remaining subscription. Having to do guesswork and then a conversion is making me delay renewing to get the Nocturne cards until my existing subscription runs out.

The overall interface of Shuffle iT Dominion needs a facelift so it doesn't look like a project a couple of guys built in their dorm room. Currently, it's only the cards that make the game look attractive (props to Donald X and the many artists of Dominion for that). Sorry for the frank critique, but it comes from a place of caring :)

tapilou

Hi and thanks for the extension.  My username is tapilou

Here are some features we have on our wishlist; please let me know if you would appreciate/use them:
Yes, I would use this and like this

Yes, I would like this.  I like to play with a mix of strategies to see if/how I need to adjust my strategies.  Playing with the same bot that always uses a similar strategy gets a bit boring, and skews how I play.

3. A strong bot.
Yes, just as important as different play styles, I would like to have a range of bot difficulties.

This sounds nice, but I'm not sure I would use it.

I'm not sure what this would mean.

Sounds fun, but I'm not sure I would use it.

Yes, I would like to be able to do this.

English is fine for me, but I value inclusiveness and the more accessible to more players the better.

Not important to me.  It looks pretty good as it is in my opinion.

This would be helpful.  I'd like to be able to see the second card in the split for example.

Would be nice, but not a priority for me.

Yes, I would really like an app, at least for offline games.

I don't have an iPhone, so Android is more important for me.

This is not important to me.

This is not very important to me, but it would be nice to have a specific way to complain about a user who starts hurling abuse when they lose or don't like your game style.  I've never been sure what to do so I just ignore them. It's not a frequent problem, but some people are reeeeeeaaaaallly sore losers.

Not important for me since I already know how to play, but I would feel better showing my friends the game if it had this.

Not sure how this would be different

RynoFury

Hey Stef, thanks for understanding how this effected a lot of us and setting something up to help remedy it.
My username is RynoFury

I would not use this as playing against other players is more challenging and rewarding

I would like to see different difficulty levels and bots that might choose different play styles based on the cards. but i would think it was weird if i got to select the bots playing style.

3. A strong bot.
A strong bot would be good for practicing, but i wouldn't use it very much.

This is interesting. Maybe not putting a time limit on the game as a whole but on each turn. This could acheive a fast moving game without it ending prematurely.

A "smart-undo" would be good to auto-approve undo if the other player didn't gain any knowledge from the action they took, (such as buying the wrong card or playing all their money too soon)

This would be fun. Or even just have some standard tournament get auto setup for anyone to join.

I don't have any friends on the game so i wouldn't really use this atm.

I only need English.

no comments here

I usually have to google split cards to find out what is underneath, it might be nice to have a reference or something when looking at the top card of the pile.

I wouldn't use this. I reference the log often

This would be great! I would definitely use an app!

I don't use apple.

i wouldn't use this.

this would be good. Intentionally slow players can be really annoying to deal with. Should hvae some sort of way to report them.

I dont need

i dont need

YooperJake

"Yooperjake" here, sharing my thoughts:

1.  Offline client with Campaigns

To me, this is a potentially fun feature, but I vastly prefer playing against live, human opponents.  I did play the "Campaign" on the MF version, and enjoyed it.  A key to my enjoyment there was stronger AI.  Some of those scenarios were quite challenging, I would even say that I learned some finer strategy points from playing those games.  Bearing that in mind, I would likely play the offline version IF the AI was strong enough to make it a challenge.

2.  I like the idea of Bots with different playing styles, but I would not prioritize this feature.

3.  If by "strong" bot you mean stronger that "Lord Rattington", then yes, I certainly would like to see that.  Currently the bots are so weak that if I lose I hang my head in shame.  As above, I would like to see bots of varying difficulty available, but overall my priority on bots would be to make A/any one bot that presents a challenge.

4.  I am only interested in timed games as it relates to those deliberately playing slow (for clarity:  those engaging in "slowplay" tactics).  I could see a "speed game" being a fun challenge, but for me it doesn't seem anything close to a priority.  I prefer to be able to carefully strategize (within reason) and play deliberately.

5.  Options for undo settings sounds like it could be a positive thing.  When friends and I play, we employ a "always approve" policy/rule for any undo requests.  This is due to the trust inherent in our friendship.  In general, I apply this rule to all games I play unless the other player seems to be abusing it, which, thankfully, is quite rare.  In that case, I try to explain how granting the undo requests would give them an unfair advantage, and why therefore I feel compelled to deny the request.

From the other side, it drives me crazy when players blanket-deny any/all undo requests without any explanation or discussion as to why.  Example from earlier today.  I inadvertenly gained Duplicate Curses as I was trying to resolve a rather complicated action chain.  I requested to Undo gaining curses and was denied without explanation.  To me, this is not in the spirit of fair play, and I chose to resign the game rather than continue with someone that does not share my views on fair play. 

I understand that some view their games from a more cutthroat standpoint, and that yes, it was my mistake in gaining a card I didn't want in my example above, but I prefer to play as if we are sitting at a table together, and to allow reasonable undo requests as a rule. 

So, "undo settings" might be good - might help me avoid opponents with "no undo" policy.

6.  Online mini tournaments sounds awesome.  I would definitely enjoy playing with matched opponents with the option to invite friends.  To me this sounds like more fun than campaigns.

7.  This feature is on my wish-list.  I don't enjoy "kicking" people from what I am essentially intending to be a "private" table.  Some persist though, and leave no good option but to "kick" them in order to allow the players I am trying to play with to join.

8.  As a native English speaker, I am pleased with the current options and personally do not need any further translation.

9.  I don't not care for the animations, and find the current system adequate, but if I could tweak one thing, it would be to make it easier to see what was gained/bought/played.  Full disclosure, I have continuously used the "Wait for card animations:  No" option.  I think that when it comes to animations, simple is best, but perhaps my options are hindering what I can see?...

10. Better visualization of split piles would be nice, especially for new players.  Archive/Crypt contents, etc - any information that is now hidden or obscured, I would prefer to have available.  I think that the Native Village mat is working well as-is.  I also really like the improvements to the interface from the indicators for various cards, such as Enchantress, Swamp Hag, -1 tokens, etc.  Especially the Enchantress - well done!  I think the text is better now for Royal Carriage, in order to know for sure which action in a chain you are opting to play again, Duplicate needs improvement IMHO.

10 (part deux).Not sure why anyone would want to hide the log, if they do though, they can just leave the trash visible, effectively "hiding" the log, no?  I am constantly using the log, especially to see what was played/bought/gained (see #9 above) since I often can't see it visually as it happens.

11.  Anroid app - yes, I would download it, but perhaps it would be quicker/easier to optimize the page for mobile?  I use android with firefox and/or chrome to play Dominion.  The biggest challenges I have in doing so are:

Widescreen/landscape is the best for viewing the cards, etc, but in that mode I often can't see how many coins I've generated, how many actions/buys I have remaining, etc.  So I have to jump to portrait mode to see those figures, then switch back to landscape to see what cards are available (especially when looking a a 3-pile situation).

• Chatting is difficult / impossible in landscape mode
  • Viewing the trash / switching back and forth from the log.
  • "right-clicking" a card to see what it says/does

12.  I don't own or use an iPhone or other apple products

13.  Game logs - might be nice option to download, I swould use occasionally.  What drives me crazy now is that when the games ends, the log disappears, so you can't see what happened.  It is quite frequent that I'm sitting there trying to piece-together how the game ended based upon the displayed deck contents for each player / point summary.  I would prefer to have the log remain visible until a new game starts or I leave the table.

14.  I think that the blacklist was a major and much needed improvement.  I still occasionally run into slowplayers but it's pretty rare for me at this point.  A "mute chat" button as I've seen in other games might be nice to deal with the occasional jerk.

15/16.  Tutorials could encourage new players, but I probably would not use them...maybe though, who knows what I might learn?  :-)

Thanks for this opportunity to share feedback.  I look forward to much more fun at dominion.games.

Best regards,
Jake
aka "Yooperjake"

jtim1013

1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots: I would like something like this, but not high on the priority list.  Would probably only play it occasionally.  Would play it more if the bots were harder though.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles: That sounds like something worth looking into.  Currently only play against the bot because it's become too easy.
3. A strong bot.Same answer as #2
4. Options for timed games:That'd be fun.  Something like a blitz-style game would be great.
5. Options for undo settings: For me personally, not a big concern.  I think the undo settings are fine as is.   
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.I like the idea of mini-tournaments (something similar to what's been done with the Shuffle iT forum).
7. Option to invite specific players to your tableNot that important to me.  Typically play with anyone who's online.  If I want to invite someone, it's typically during table set-up.
8. More translations (to what language?)N/A
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...:Interesting idea - wasn't concerned with something like this but would be really interested nonetheless.  Sounds like it could add some fun aspects to the game. 
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ... :Is helpful when first playing with the cards but used to it at this point.  I would say yes to fit in with question 16 below.
10. Option to hide the log:Seems to work just fine.  I like seeing the log and being able to toggle between it and trash.
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?): N/A
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?):Yes please!
13. Downloadable game logs: Something I liked from playing online previously (way back on isotropic?) was the awards (i.e. gaining 20+ points in a turn, gaining 30+ points in a turn, bought all provinces, etc.).  Don't know if that fits this question, but thought it was a fun feature.
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...):Only issue I've noted in playing is having to wait for the forced resignation when somebody's clearly left.
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion:Probably would be nice for newer players, but not necessary for me per se.
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.:Same as answer #15 above.

ottodude125

"ottodude125" with my feedback

I have one request... Sound effects!!

Honestly I am happy with the game as it stands except... I think this is the quietest game that I play. Games like Hearthstone, Ascension, and Catan have many more sounds and for me makes it feel like you are more immersed in the game.

I think this is maybe a touchy subject? Months ago I thought about submitting a feature request and searched the forum for previous posts about this subject. If I recall most people were against any sounds and preferred a "silent" game. I obviously ended up deciding against submitting the request.

I like the option to undo as it currently stands. I often find myself quickly clicking buttons and dumbly click the wrong button, like end actions or end turn. There is the occasional player that uses the undo as a cheat... They play an action that draws several cards getting a "peek" at their future cards, and then click undo in order to play an alternate action. The Deny function handles this gracefully though for abusers.

I do not like the concept of "timed" play for every game. This would be fun as an option for some games but not for all. I like the way the game currently stands where turns are not timed but there is a timeout in order to kick players that have disappeared (whether they are AFK or have resigned and the server failed to record their resignation and update my browser).

Out of the options you listed these would be the most important to me

These options would be nice but 99% of my current usage is selecting 2 player Automatch and therefore wouldn't utilize these features that often.
3. A strong bot.

These options are not that big of a deal for me. I only speak english, use an ipad or computer, already know how to play, and don't come across that many problematic opponents (slow, annoying chats, etc).

MusicalRose

Yes please.  I tend to stick to bot playing most of the time and being able to play offline is something I miss having.  I would request stronger/better bots for this though.

I'm not really sure what is meant by this, but it sounds interesting at least.  Different difficulty settings for beginners would be nice.

3. A strong bot.

YES.  Because I like to play very quickly and because I sometimes need to step away in the middle of a game for something, bots are ideal for me and improving those improves my quality of experience greatly.

I can see this causing problems, to be honest.  Some cards and mechanics naturally slow games down (Dark Ages) and some speed it way up (Prosperity).  Any average would not do justice to the possible extremes. 

Something other than what already exists?  It is nice to have the ability to fix misclicks.  Additional options might not be bad, but I'm having trouble thinking of what that would look like. 

This sounds like a lot of fun and I would totally try to get this going among my friend network.

Yes. To be honest I've always been really confused why this isn't already an option.  This especially helps with newer players trying to get used to the UI.

Not needed for me, but I always support increased accessibility for others.

I really don't care about animations and to be honest find them annoying.  Less is more here IMO.

This would be very helpful.  Being able to see more of the board at a glance is something I really want.

I don't need this, but I also don't see any harm in it.  I definitely wouldn't prioritize it over many of these other potential ideas.

I desperately want an Android App for this.  I would play more frequently on my phone if this was available and actually playable (difficult I know because of how big some of these board setups are getting).

I don't have an iPhone, but I have friends who do, so I support them having more options to play. 

I feel pretty meh about this.  I likely wouldn't use it at all and don't see a good reason to prioritize it, although if others want it I don't see harm in getting around to it eventually.

I am strongly in favor of this.  Particularly, it would be nice to have an easy reporting system that we can then use to filter users.  Like I could select an option to never be paired with someone who has had more than two unique complaints about slowplaying in the last month since that is a HUGE nuisance for me.  Strong moderation is usually a key to a strong community.  I haven't encountered much of it, but it should be nipped in the bud if it's starting to happen. 

Yes.  This is something that would be really helpful as I try to introduce friends to the game.

Same as for 15.  This game is not super intuitive and takes some training.  For someone who isn't as willing to engage in trial and error as myself, I can imagine that the UI can be really frustrating.

User name is MusicalRose.  Thanks for being willing to do something like this!