Is there a way to pick a few cards for an otherwise random deck?

Previous topic - Next topic

santamonica811

I'd like to sometimes practice a card, or a few cards in combination.  Is there a way to do that, but have the rest of the deck selected randomly?  If there is, can someone give the step-by-step directions?  :-)

Stef

Quote from: josh bornstein on 15 January 2018, 09:42:02 AM
I'd like to sometimes practice a card, or a few cards in combination.  Is there a way to do that, but have the rest of the deck selected randomly?  If there is, can someone give the step-by-step directions?  :-)

Yes there is. Create a table, click "select kingdom cards", then click on some cards but stop before you reach a full kingdom. The cards you left unspecified will be picked at random. (And if you also select some expansions, those unspecified cards will all be selected from the chosen expansions).

santamonica811

Thanks Stef.  Easier than I had thought.

A suggestion:  Maybe add this info to the 'How To Play' FAQ?  It seems like a common enough question that new players (and, ahem, experienced players like me who don't seem to know much  :( ) would benefit.

In fact, a sticky or a series of posts in How To Play would probably be of great benefit.  If you guys searched through the various boards for the 20-30 most asked questions, and put all the answers in one play.  For example: How to select a game against one bot?  Against 2 bots?  Against one or more friend(s)?  How to select/deselect someone as a friend? How to ban a card from a random game?  Etc etc.