Apology to user agsuch

Previous topic - Next topic

Sqril

Not sure if this is the place to put this but we were going to rematch if agsuch resigned and I'm having tons of trouble ending games. 

So "agsuch - sorry!! I was trying to get back!"

Just wanted to let them know I didn't do it on purpose.  I think I'm going to have to reboot and root around in here because it's happening with every game in the last hour or two.  I've tried the kick and kick/resign combo as well.

Mic Qsenoch

Quote from: Sqril on 25 March 2018, 07:16:39 PM
Not sure if this is the place to put this but we were going to rematch if agsuch resigned and I'm having tons of trouble ending games. 

So "agsuch - sorry!! I was trying to get back!"

Just wanted to let them know I didn't do it on purpose.  I think I'm going to have to reboot and root around in here because it's happening with every game in the last hour or two.  I've tried the kick and kick/resign combo as well.

There was a problem with connecting to the metaserver which caused some login issues and prevented joining the post game lobby sometimes, but it should be resolved now.

santamonica811

S,
I have seen "bad" people specifically named, in order to shame them for poor behavior.  I've never seen it done to an 'innocent' person, to publicly apologize/explain. 

A welcome change!!!!  :-)

Sqril

Thanks  :)

Now if only I remembered the name of the user I fell asleep on the other night!!  I felt so bad about that.

santamonica811

Quote from: Mic Qsenoch on 25 March 2018, 07:43:53 PM

There was a problem with connecting to the metaserver which caused some login issues and prevented joining the post game lobby sometimes, but it should be resolved now.

What is a post-game lobby???  How does one join it?

Ingix

I *think* this is what I call the end-of-game screen, where the points are totalled, the deck contents shown etc. You can still chat there etc, but I think think is no longer part of the 'game proper'. For example, if you reload your browser window there, you will not land there again but in some other place, like "Tables" or "Matching".