difficult to set autoplay to "off" during game

Previous topic - Next topic

kingdedede

I just played a game in which Watchtower was the Bane for Young Witch. I wanted to turn off Autoplay for the Young Witch so I could trash the curses, but it was difficult to set it to "off". Every time I would click the radio button or the text, the window would just disappear with no changes made. I probably tried at least 20 times before I clicked in just the right place and was able to turn it off.

JKRich

Also applies to Off buttons for Changeling and Tournament -- see http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=2781.msg12314#msg12314 -- maybe there are others?

Ingix

@kingdede: Do you remember on what system (OS) and with what browser you had this problem?

Because this is most probably something specific to certain configurations (which I never experienced), and if the problem can't be reproduced it is basically impossible to fix. For example, if you compare Firefox with Chrome, you will see a big difference in the size of the radio buttons, for no apparent reason.

kingdedede

It was on Windows (10 I think?), and browser was Chrome.

Ingix

Thanks, I'll try with Young Witch on Windows Chrome.

Rabid

I've noticed a the same issue on some of the travelers,
Windows, Chrome.

JKRich

Add Treasure Hunter to my list (W10/Firefox).

Ingix

The good news is that I could reproduce it and have a good idea what the cause is. The neutral news is that I don't know if it is easy to fix or not.

Aad

Quote from: Ingix on 05 February 2018, 01:05:06 PM
The good news is that I could reproduce it and have a good idea what the cause is. The neutral news is that I don't know if it is easy to fix or not.

What is the idea you have? I am currently working on other radio buttons as well. So if there is a problem I should be aware of...

Aad

A fix was made by Ingix. It will be incorporated in a future release.