Game is super slow

Previous topic - Next topic

jeebus

Game 11465814 on tokyo, which I am in right now. I have to wait for up to several minutes each time i click in the client or write something in the chat. Apparently it's not the same for my opponent. I tried reconnecting several times, also in another browser, and it's the same thing.

bananny

Same for me.  #11466847 on Tokyo.
I'm home sick from work.  All I want to do is lay here and play Dominion.  Please fix it.

jeebus

My game was not slow from the start. It got slow somewhere in the middle.
My next game is normal.

bananny

It has gotten worse.  It sits there and does nothing almost every time I click something.  game #11467287 on tokyo

KingJay

Every game now has terrible lag.  I shouldn't have to wait a full minute between server responses.  I'm playing two-man games against the bot.  Speed tests on my device show excellent results so it's clearly the site.

Ingix

Thanks for reporting the issue, KingJay.

Can any other players confirm problems around this time? I don't doubt that KingJay's connection isn't the problem, but between point A and B on the internet many things can slow traffic down, with neither A nor B can detect directly.

Rabid

Last few days have been slightly laggy for me.

bananny

Instead of starting a new topic, let's just pile on all of the other examples of lag.

game #17206823 on oregon.

My last few games have been on the Oregon server.  All laggy, but it starts and stops.  Some turns it lags on every single click.  Some turns, it's fine.  I noticed it last night too (I don't remember what sever in which I was connected).  Please fix. it.

AdamH

Lag has been a pretty consistent problem for me for the past two weeks or so. It seems to happen across multiple servers.

bananny

I shut my laptop and went and did other things.  I have come back to continue my game and it still has lag.  I'm paying you for this service.  It needs to work properly.

JunkDealer

quite bad on oregon... time to do something else

bananny

The game keeps getting stuck when I select a card to play, kicks me, reloads and then puts me back in the game.  It's taking FOREVER to take a turn.... very frustrating.

Joining game #18441893 on oregon.
bananny reconnected.
bananny reconnected.
bananny reconnected.
bananny reconnected.

I pay you for this service.  Please fix it.

Tentaphane

Same as everyone else, unplayably slow lag between cards/turns, chat delayed by minutes, keep getting kicked out, random resignations, etc. Happens on all servers all the time for me atm.

markus

I just tried all servers and it's fine on my end. So there must be some more specific reason why you get the lags.

santamonica811

I've noticed this thread, but (here in Santa Monica) never had that problem until today.  It is now affecting my (our??) servers here...turns take 30-60 seconds, and--right now--when I am typing out this message, I can hit a key and have it take 10 seconds before it appears on the screen.  >:(