Sacred Grove: Sun's Gift improperly displays top of deck before receiving it

Previous topic - Next topic

Felix

https://imgur.com/KeGDmI0

Game #11535429 on Tokyo

My opponent JumblyJules played a Sacred Grove, and drew and received The Sun's Gift (look at the top 4 cards of your deck, discard any number, put the rest back in any order).

Since The Sun's Gift does not give $1, I was given the opportunity to receive it.

At the same time as I got the choice to receive The Sun's Gift, before I'd done anything, the window popped up showing the top/only card left in my deck. So I got more information than I should have had.

When I received the Boon, my discard was shuffled and I was able to discard/reorder the top 4 cards (including the previously shown Necropolis) as usual.

Rabid

Felix

Ah, then it would only be an interface issue - a 4 card box instead of a 2 card one.

Ingix

Thanks for reporting the issue, even if it turned out to be "only" an interface issue. Interestingly, the other player sees a reveal window that has room for two cards only (Necropolis is shown, the other is empty), which looks more like previously when they could choose between the order of the 2 cards. Better would be of course when the box kept its text (First/Last).