As spec, can't see opposite player's card text in hand

Previous topic - Next topic

Ingix

Hi Skumpy, thanks for reporting this issue!

Can you tell me a few things (if you still remember them):

1) What browser were you using?
2) Did this happen during the whole game or only during a specific part?

Skumpy

Quote from: Ingix on 14 February 2018, 12:07:02 AM
Hi Skumpy, thanks for reporting this issue!

Can you tell me a few things (if you still remember them):

1) What browser were you using?
2) Did this happen during the whole game or only during a specific part?

1) Chrome
2) Not totally sure. I think they were there at first, then went away after the first Rabid turn I witnessed ended. Or maybe I just didn't notice immediately. Then they definitely stayed off the rest of the game.

Ingix

Ingix

It seems to be a Chrome problem, and it happens all the time, also when playing. When playing however it is easy to miss as you normally see only the top of opponent's discard pile (which is also missing text), but not their hand cards. I've included it into the known interface bugs.

Martin plays Piano

I thought it was an intended change since the last release 1.3.12 - it has been in every game since then.
However, since I don't need the text - and especially not when it's upside down - I thought it should be like this from now on.
(Windows 10 with chrome)

Have fun
Rachmaninoff

Ingix

I'm sorry guys, its half my fault. The fix for the sometimes unclickable "Off" button on autoplay settings and the sometimes not clickable undo-dots causes this. I have no idea if Firefox or Chrome are correct on what they do (Firefox always shows the text, Chrome never does). So it clearly is not an update bug of Chrome (I checked with an earlier version), but I saw today as the latest update day on a download site, so I assumed it a possibility.

Dwedit

I'm seeing the missing text issue in Chrome and not Firefox.

Ingix