Topdecking order -- still confusing

Previous topic - Next topic

Cave-O-Sapien

The order that cards go back on your deck is still occasionally confusing to me. By that I mean, I may "know" how it works, but I have to think about it -- and honestly, I'd rather be thinking about my turn or my strategy than figuring out the interface.

Ingix

Some discussion was done about cards like Golem, were the 'which card is played first' problem came up. Can you tell which situations you are having the confusion? Is it generally for cards like Cartographer or Patrol that may routinely ask you to reorder cards or is it for a spefic card or cards? I totally understand that if something goes against intuition, it is hard to work against it and should be avoided if possible.

Cave-O-Sapien

Quote from: Ingix on 20 February 2018, 10:01:06 AM
Some discussion was done about cards like Golem, were the 'which card is played first' problem came up. Can you tell which situations you are having the confusion? Is it generally for cards like Cartographer or Patrol that may routinely ask you to reorder cards or is it for a spefic card or cards? I totally understand that if something goes against intuition, it is hard to work against it and should be avoided if possible.

Ghost Ship is the most common offender, especially when you have cards like Ironmonger, Will-o'-Wisp or Wishing Well.

There's no indication which card has gone where. It's worse when you are topdecking more than 2 cards.

Ingix