Card selection for BOT play

Previous topic - Next topic

davidklausa

I am playing against bots and would like to use all the cards from Dominion Big Box (Base, Intrigue, Prosperity, Alchemy). I have highlighted them on the Familiar Cards tab. These have checkboxes to select them but do not appear in the actual play. Is only the Base set available for playing with bots?

Mic Qsenoch

Quote from: davidklausa on 27 February 2018, 08:41:00 PM
I am playing against bots and would like to use all the cards from Dominion Big Box (Base, Intrigue, Prosperity, Alchemy). I have highlighted them on the Familiar Cards tab. These have checkboxes to select them but do not appear in the actual play. Is only the Base set available for playing with bots?

You can only play with the expansions for which you have a subscription, this includes bot games.

Ingix

To clarify, if you end up in a game with a (human) player that owns all expansions as a host, all cards may come up. In that case (if it is an unrated game), the familiar cards setting may be useful, to limit which cards appear.

But only the base game cards are free, so if you haven't bought any card subscriptions, only base cards will show up in games against bots.

davidklausa