Subscription not Allowing more than one other player

Previous topic - Next topic

SealedSaint

Hi!

I'm having an issue where I have a subscription to the prosperity set (from my old dominion account when I bought the cards), but I can only have two players in a table when using those cards. The third player (who doesn't have a subscription) gets a warning that says they don't have those cards.

I was under the impression that only one person needed the cards to host a table and let everyone else play with that set. Is that right?

My Dominion username is SealedSaint

Ingix

Hi SealedSaint,
thanks for posting about this problem. I just made a 3 player game with 1 subscriber and 2 'free' users, and they could participate wihtout problem.

Can you tell me how you crated that table? The player with the subscription should be the one creating it (although it may work if another player does), and the other 2 need to join.

Can you also check that you actually still own Prosperity? The free year for the old accounts has run out. Go to the "Account" tab and see if the Prosperity box is in color and has an end date below it (then you have it), or if it is in grey and has a "-" below it (then you don't have it).

SealedSaint

Sorry for the late response, I thought I would get an email...

When I go to Account, I DO have Prosperity in color, but the weird part is the date says "2017-12-31". Does that means it's expired? I would expect it to not be in color and have the "-" below like the rest if it was expired....

I think we tried creating the table a variety of ways, including me as the owner creating the table.

I bet the issue has something to do with that date being in the past. Strange.

Mic Qsenoch

Yes, that means it expired at the end of 2017 (all subscriptions due to purchases on previous platforms expired then). I agree that page isn't communicating the expiration very well.

SealedSaint

Ok! Thanks for the clarification. That's what I needed.