Bug: Revealing a Plunder for Wishing Well

Previous topic - Next topic

jgriffith91786

Just played a match (Game Number: 13665560) where I played a wishing well and when I went to click on a plunder in my hand for the wishing well reveal the system logged it as an encampment. I did not have any encampments in hand or my deck.

Thanks

Ingix

Thanks for the report jgriffith91786!

Unfortunately, the game log seems not to support your description of events. Did you do any undo which may have 'overwritten' that problematic event?

From the game log, fiercelord played a Wishing Well on his turn 14, wishing for Plunder and finding it. At this time, he had Plunders in his hand, and when I replayed it and chose Plunder in my hand, it worked (registered as Plunder).

On turn 15, turtle01 played Wishing Well 3 times in a row, wishing for Encampment each time (never finding it, though  :( ). But in this case, that player had 2 Encampments in hand, not Plunders.

As far as I can see from scanning the log, those were the only times that Plunder or Encampment where wished for.

I also made a new bot game where I tried to recreate the situation, and again, I could wish for a Plunder that I clicked on in my hand.

I'm not sure what happened, or did I overlook some other play you are referring to?

jgriffith91786

I guess I was mistaken. I did undo when it happened, then just manual typed plunder into the text box, which worked. I cannot replicate either when I try to with a bot.
Thank you for the response!

Ingix

I guess besides all the well known flaws where features simply don't exist, most of the errors with existing features are on the fringe, because if they happened every time an interaction between 2 cards was flawed, it would maybe not happen to a given player very often, but overall it would happen quite often and be reported.

So I totally believe that something happened, but if we can't recreate it its hard to fix.