Site is down

Previous topic - Next topic

mrfiat

dominion.games is down.  When will it be back up?

mrfiat

I get "Server Connection was Closed..." when I try to play on Chrome on Linux.   I just tried Firefox on Linux and it works.

Kimmm

I have the same problem. It says server connection request error. If I open it on my laptop I can access fine, but I stopped being able to access the website on the Safari app on my iPad yesterday

Ingix

Thanks for the report.

From the general picture, it looks like Chrome and Chromium based browsers might have a problem. A few people responded they could use Firefox on the same device, which hints at that.

The reasons are unclear, I've been testing the game with Chrome after the first reports, and made sure it says it's updated and it works fine for me. I have no idea what Safari on an iPad is based on, but I assume it's something from Apple not based on Chrome, so this throws a wench into the "Chrome is the problem" theory.

amethyst456

Hello All,

I can't login in on either my Chrome or Mac.  I'm thinking it has something to do with my account since my husband can login on his Mac.

Ingix

The test for that would be if you can login on his Mac. If that works, it has likely to do with something else. If it doesn't, let him try on his account (just to make sure there is no spurious problem that happens to be active just at the time you are testing.

mrfiat

I just removed the cookie for dominion.games and the site still will not work in Chrome.  Firefox is still fine.

Ingix

Yes, something is going on with Chrome that affects some people but not all. It's totally unclear what that is, though  :(

mrfiat

The site just worked on Chrome on Linux for me. 

Ingix