Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Provide a "not yet" option on "Make ---- resign?" notices  (Read 54 times)

Offline Megas_Droungarios

• View Profile
I just had a game end because my opponent's baby started crying.  After a little bit he resigned, but it would have been nice to be able to continue, by having the "make ---- resign?" notice have an option other than "yes".  Mostly for circumstances where a player has posted a reason for taking a long time to play his/her turn, it would be very good to have an option to set a (possibly shorter) timer by saying "not yet" to the "make ---- resign?" notice.

Offline Ingix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Provide a "not yet" option on "Make ---- resign?" notices
« Reply #1 on: 24 May 2018, 10:36:35 PM »
Just to make sure: You can just not click on the notice, and when the opponent finally comes back and does something, the notice will go away. So this is not a 'forced' resign.

In addition, if your opponent resigned (as you described), then this seems like nothing you can do about. He may have realized that the baby needs more care at the moment, making it an unsuitable time to play Dominion.

If you are arguing that the notice is taking up space on the screen and interferes with you for example studying certain card texts or fiddling with autoplay options, then you have a point IMO.

Offline Cave-O-Sapien

• View Profile
Re: Provide a "not yet" option on "Make ---- resign?" notices
« Reply #2 on: Today at 05:33:42 AM »
I wouldn't mind having a "snooze" button that added 1 minute or so to the timer.