Expensions don't work

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacobel

Hi all,

I have subscriptions at all the expensions (bought this by Goko) accept empires and nocturn.
But everytime i start a game at this moment it's almost the same game as before. A lot of basic cards and less variation.

At options i have max unfamilair cards on 15.

What im doing wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Great Bacobel

JKRich

I'm not an official spokesman or anything, but since I saw you just posted I'm answering so you can learn this quickly: those "lifetime subscriptions" you bought with a previous company were for the "lifetime" of a previous company's version of online Dominion, not for your lifetime. If you look around, there are many threads in this forum discussing this. Sorry, but you actually don't "own" any expansions here - nobody does, we're all just renting. Sorry for the bad news - again, you are not alone here and can find many others in the same boat. HTH

Ingix

Hello Bacobel,

the string "2018-01-01" below your expansions means that those expansions expired on that date. So you got the 'free year' for having a subscription on GoKo, but that is now expired.

I *think* the expansions that are expired should not be colored but grayscale, but since you are not the first to have this problem, I assume it is a programming mistake, which may have fooled you into thinking they are still active.

Bacobel

Thank you guys for this explanation.

It's sad..  :'(

But nothing to do about that.