Subscription not working in two player game

Previous topic - Next topic

Xuexuew

I have a paid subscription for half of the expansions. I am trying to play with another friend who does not have a subscription. My subscriptIon

Settings of the game :
Unchecked resp3ct familiar cards
Selected all expansions I am subscribed to
I am the host, my friend is the guest to the table

When I try to start the game, the two player Game is limited only to the base game cards. When I deselect base game, the error "more cards required than available" pops up in my friend's screen. The game does not allow me to start a game involving only expansions that I am subscribed to, even though the FAQ section states that only one of the players is required to have the expansions.

Can someone tell me what's wrong and why the error of "more cards required than available" is popping up? Thank you

Ingix

The first test is to find out if you really are subscribed to what you think you are subsribed to.

Easiest way is to start a bot game and see if cards from outside the base set come up. Alternatively, look at your Account tab and look at the expiration dates under the expansions. It's in the format "YYYY-MM-DD". If the date is in the past, you are no longer subscribed to that expansion.

Otherwise, it seems you did everything as it should be.