"Previous Games" option

Previous topic - Next topic

SomeBunnyNewt1

There is no simple way to go review a game you recently played.  You have to go to New Table->Load Old Game (not intuitive) and then you have to magically have decided to write down the game number for some reason and then type it in.

Can there at least be a "recent games" option under the box where you type the game ID with the last 10 games and the date/time each ended?

santamonica811

Cave,
How does one get that linked site to work?  I have played many ranked games, but when I put in my username (santamonica811), I get no results.

What am I doing wrong?

limetime

Scavenger is periodically down. Either way, this should work http://dominion.lauxnet.com/scavenger/?user=santamonica811. Hit get last results to see your previous 10(by default, put in any number between 0-1000 to see more.

Ingix

I just checked it with your username, and it worked. It just takes a while (> 30s, < 1 min) and unfortunately there seems to be no way to find out if the search process is still active, or if it returned nothing (like for a misspelled name).

AdamH

It would be nice if we had something for unrated games as well. I only play unrated games because I want to use the familiar cards feature, plus I often play specific kingdoms several times for the podcast. I don't have a way to search for these, and I'm not sure I have a way to even see a game log for these games, is that right?

Ingix

You can reload all games, not just rated ones. However, if you don't write down the game number, then I don't think there is a way to find out what games you played afterwards. With the number of concurrent games, you'd probably have to load and check 100-1000 games, even if that game was 'just 10 min ago'.

santamonica811

Ingix,
Thanks so much.  The site forgot to program in a spinning clock (or whatever), to show that the "show me my results) feature was actual slowly being processed.  And the site forgot to, alternately, write "Hey, this may take 30-120 seconds to process."

So, the previous times I had tried (and given up), it probably would have worked, if I had known to just sit there for long enough.

I doubt I was the only person to give up after 15-30 seconds, so your information was very much appreciated, and was really helpful!

vinay

It does actually have an indicator - it's an icon below the two buttons "get glicko estimate"  and "get last results" that looks like arrows pointing in two directions.

Not sure why the site is so slow - they must have some exceptionally slow database backing it or something... Does anyone know where it gets its data from?

(this should still be part of the main game though)

SomeBunnyNewt1

All these third party sites that may or may not work...what's the point? 

If I want to revisit a game I literally JUST played, I should easily be able to do that in the game interface.