Can't connect/play - Hangs up "reconnecting"/Connected to gameserver

Previous topic - Next topic

katie_mi

Hi,
I press login, then there's "reconnecting/Connected to gameserver" and I'm stuck. I'm using Firefox 61.0.1. I deleted my cache and I get the same error with Chrome. Booting PC didn't help either.
login name same as here

markus

You need to kick yourself. After clearing cache / opening a private broswer window, put in your username and password and click "kick & resign" at the bottom of the page.

katie_mi

I think I can reproduce that error. I was trying to join a table of a friend whose table is broken/stuck for days now. So, if I try to join him I get stuck too. Try to join table with player Glueckspilz.

Ingix

Confirmed. Best way would be to contact Glueskpilz in another way (if you can) and tell them how to get out of this siutation (kick & resign).

katie_mi

I can contact him but I thought it would useful for you to fix this error and find out how users get stuck.

AdamH

Yeah I was gonna say, it seems like the best thing to do here is to have the software work instead of asking users to use a workaround.

Ingix

Of course that would be the best way. But because that's something I can't do, my best course for help was was to mention the workaround.