too much indent for removing -Card token

Previous topic - Next topic

markus

The line that a draw is skipped due to Borrow / Relic and subsequent lines are indented one level too much. First example in the attachment is in clean-up, where the indent would suggest that this is a result of buying Ambassador. Second example shows it when it skips drawing a card with Baker, where it should be indented once and not twice.

Also, at the end of the "because of Borrow/Relic" lines, the period is missing.

Ingix

I corrected the missing dots (for this and other token related messages) in a developer build. Until it goes live, I suggest playing japanese (which already has (the japanese version of) the dots)  ;)

I'll have to look into more detail for the indention issue.

And of course: Thanks writing the bug reports (this and others recently).

markus

Not sure whether I'm able to learn Japanese before the next release.  ;)

Talking about dots, did you also add the one for "The game has ended"?

markus

The card that is discarded for Arena should also not be indented.

Ingix

The Arena problem was already in the 'known log bugs' list. I assume that they have similiar causes and can be fixed at the same time. I'm still looking into how exactly this works.

Ingix

The sentence ending dots for the game end message are now also in the developer build for all the languages that were missing them.

markus

Trashing Hermit for Madman is also a case in the clean-up phase, where the first line shouldn't have the indent.

markus

On the other hand, there is the indent missing after calling any of the Reserve cards.

Royal Carriage is the somewhat "difficult" there as there are 2 chances to call the second one.