Fool effect forces a choice

Previous topic - Next topic

Redarian

See screenshot attached. Game 16713453 on frankfurt
I have played Fool some time ago, so each turn I have the option to discard for a boon
I also have several Ratcatcher cards on my tavern mat, which I may call at start of turn

This turn, I drew a hand with no actions. The game insists I use my optional Fool and Ratcatcher effects... I am unable to click on my treasure cards to play them, and there are no other buttons [End Actions; Autoplay Treasures; End Buys; etc] to help me escape. The game will ONLY allow me to pick one of these options, even though I don't wish to use any of them.

In the second screenshot, you can see that choosing to call Ratcatcher just returns me to that same state afterward

In screenshots three and four, you can see that the game will give me the [End Actions] option after choosing the boon effect (and then rejecting it or actually discarding something). However, it is completely unclear that I need to go through the process of choosing the Boon start-of-turn effect and then opting not to discard, in order to successfully skip all effects to reach the buy phase
IGN: Redly

Ingix

Thanks for the bug report, Redarian.

This issue has cropped up once or twice, I have no idea why the Lost in the Woods ability is handled differently than any other similar thing. My guess would be because it is related to a state.